• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet

In summary, the "Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet" event is a gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to share ideas and suggestions for new products, recipes, and business strategies for the upcoming year. All consultants are invited to attend and there will be training sessions and workshops to enhance business skills and learn about new products. Only registered consultants can attend, but potential consultants are welcome as guests. If unable to attend, ideas can still be submitted through an online form or by contacting a team leader.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Help me remember this. I thought it would be nice if everyone would bring some kind of tourist brouchure from their state. I've never been to some of the states that I met consultants from. It would be nice to see what kind of attractions are in other states.

That is a neat idea! The only problem is that I have the memory of a flea so I won't remember this tomorrow let alone next year!

Cool Idea... Wish I could have made it to the MNG... Just was not time.

pampered1224 said:
That is a neat idea! The only problem is that I have the memory of a flea so I won't remember this tomorrow let alone next year!

There are enough of us from Wisconsin SOMEONE will have you covered. ;)

Hi there! I completely understand your desire to remember all the amazing places our consultants come from. One idea could be to create a scrapbook or photo album with all the brochures and pictures from our consultants' states. Not only would it be a great way to remember the different attractions, but it could also serve as a conversation starter with potential customers who are interested in traveling. Plus, it would be a fun project to work on together as a team. Just a thought! Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the "Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet" event?

The "Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet" event is designed for Pampered Chef consultants to come together and share their ideas and suggestions for new products, recipes, and business strategies for the upcoming year.

2. Who can attend the "Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet" event?

All Pampered Chef consultants are invited to attend the event. It is a great opportunity for consultants from different teams and regions to connect and collaborate.

3. Will there be any training or workshops at the "Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet" event?

Yes, there will be various training sessions and workshops led by experienced consultants and corporate leaders to help you enhance your business skills and learn about new products and strategies.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet" event?

This event is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants, so only registered consultants are allowed to attend. However, if you have a potential consultant who is interested in joining our team, they are welcome to attend as your guest.

5. How can I share my ideas if I am unable to attend the "Idea for Next Year Meet and Greet" event?

If you are unable to attend the event, you can still share your ideas by submitting them through our online form or by reaching out to your team leader. We value all suggestions and ideas from our consultants and will consider them for future product development and business strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies