• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you considered using fundraisers to boost your sales?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including catalog fundraisers, online fundraisers, and in-person fundraisers. The profit percentage for these fundraisers can range from 15-25% depending on the type of fundraiser and total sales. Organizations can customize their fundraisers with specific products, and Pampered Chef takes care of product delivery and distribution. Delivery time for the products usually takes 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends, but this may vary depending on the size of the order and any unforeseen delays.
DZmom
I have been brainstorming on how to start getting fundraisers and help my sales. I've begun to call all the area private schools and day care centers and offer my services for fundraising. I've also searched online for all the local booster clubs and started calling them! I haven't hooked anyone on a fundraiser yet, BUT I did get another show scheduled! I figure I have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!

fundraiserCall your local Chamber of commerence and they will be able to provide you names for organizations.... Nonprofit....

Good luck...
Lots of phone calling and following up!! :rolleyes:

Just an UPDATE!!I scheduled my FIRST fundraiser!!! :D One of the daycare centers is wanting to do a fundraiser! It's scheduled for March! PLUS, I've contacted the ACS and their Area Coordinators, and have been asked to send Fundraiser Packet info to them to share with their Relay for Life team leaders! I have a meeting on the 21st to share with them the benefits of HWC and Pampered Chef Fundraisers! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Golden Treasures HERE I COME!!!

1. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including catalog fundraisers, online fundraisers, and in-person fundraisers.

2. How much profit can our organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit percentage varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the total sales. Generally, organizations can earn anywhere from 15-25% profit from a Pampered Chef fundraiser.

3. Can we customize the products in our fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize your fundraiser with specific products that align with your organization's goals and needs.

4. Do we have to handle the product delivery and distribution?

No, Pampered Chef takes care of all product delivery and distribution. Your organization will receive the products in bulk, and it is up to you to distribute them to your supporters.

5. How long does it take to receive the products after the fundraiser ends?

The delivery time varies, but it typically takes 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends to receive the products. However, this may vary depending on the size of the order and any unforeseen delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies