1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Idea for Getting Fundraisers

1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I have been brainstorming on how to start getting fundraisers and help my sales. I've begun to call all the area private schools and day care centers and offer my services for fundraising. I've also searched online for all the local booster clubs and started calling them! I haven't hooked anyone on a fundraiser yet, BUT I did get another show scheduled! I figure I have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!

Feb 10, 2006
  2. fundraiser

Call your local Chamber of commerence and they will be able to provide you names for organizations.... Nonprofit....

Good luck...
    Lots of phone calling and following up!! :rolleyes:

Feb 10, 2006
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Just an UPDATE!!

I scheduled my FIRST fundraiser!!! :D One of the daycare centers is wanting to do a fundraiser! It's scheduled for March! PLUS, I've contacted the ACS and their Area Coordinators, and have been asked to send Fundraiser Packet info to them to share with their Relay for Life team leaders! I have a meeting on the 21st to share with them the benefits of HWC and Pampered Chef Fundraisers! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Golden Treasures HERE I COME!!!

Feb 13, 2006
Have something to add?