• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for Getting Fundraisers

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I have been brainstorming on how to start getting fundraisers and help my sales. I've begun to call all the area private schools and day care centers and offer my services for fundraising. I've also searched online for all the local booster clubs and started calling them! I haven't hooked anyone on a fundraiser yet, BUT I did get another show scheduled! I figure I have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!

Jan 4, 2006
fundraiser

Call your local Chamber of commerence and they will be able to provide you names for organizations.... Nonprofit....

Good luck...
Lots of phone calling and following up!! :rolleyes:

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Just an UPDATE!!

I scheduled my FIRST fundraiser!!! :D One of the daycare centers is wanting to do a fundraiser! It's scheduled for March! PLUS, I've contacted the ACS and their Area Coordinators, and have been asked to send Fundraiser Packet info to them to share with their Relay for Life team leaders! I have a meeting on the 21st to share with them the benefits of HWC and Pampered Chef Fundraisers! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Golden Treasures HERE I COME!!!