• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Giving on a Budget: Promoting Pampered Chef with a Hospital Visit

In summary, my friend loved the gift I gave her of a few items from my prize basket. These items can be purchased on paperwork/supply and include a mini-whipper, bamboo tongs, twix-it clips, and hand soap sample. This was not a expensive gift and can be easily customized to fit the recipient's needs.
chickystar
I recently visited a friend in the hospital after she had her baby. I was looking for a little gift to take to the hospital, didn't have time to go out and buy something, and I thought of another way I could promote my PC business!

I grabbed a few items from my prize basket I use at shows, wrapped them up in cellophane, and attached a flier I got from this website about PC products for parents. I included a mini-whipper, bamboo tongs, a few individual twix-it clips, and a sample of hand soap in the gift (all these items are listed on the products for parents handout and can be purchased on paperwork/supply).

My friend loved it and it was not all that expensive. When you order these items on the supply order, you can get about 5 gifts for about $6.65 + tax (and shipping of course) each. Not a bad way to promote PC and you could even help promote PC baby showers. The possibilites are endless!

I did something similar for a baby gift!! I gave a gift certificate with some suggestions for items. The QuikStir Pitchers for mixing up formula, the Nylon Masher for mashing up homemade baby foods, and of course all of the measuring tools are great for measuring out powdered formulas. The new mom loved it!! She can't wait to start shopping!! She feels like the moms are always forgotten, so this is a way to make life easier for her too!! So she gets her own small shopping spree just for her!!

The hand soap and lotions are another great idea for moms that are constantly washing their hands before picking up the baby.

I used to do a table at a baby fair every once and awhile that I split with another consultant. She actually used the tool turn about to put as part of the display. You can actually use this to put all kinds of baby-related items...nail clippers, nose sucker (otherwise known as the bulb syringe, right?), smaller bottles of baby lotion and bath soap, rolled up little washcloths, bottle brush, etc. I forget what else is in there. You could also decorate with pastel-colored ribbon much like you can do to make it look like a wedding cake.

Hope that helps!:D

i have some friends that do everything natural...from child birth at home to making and growing there own foods. my friend wants the a/p/c/s because she makes her own applesauce. if you know anyone like that they would be great customers!! there are lots of things my friend wants to buy!!

You can use the flour/ sugar shaker for a baby gift.
What you do is fill it with baby powder and on the outside of the flour/ sugar container add stickers.:) :)

Very cool ideas!

1. How can Pampered Chef help me with gift giving on a budget?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets at affordable prices that make great gifts for any occasion. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable, making them the perfect gifts for anyone who loves to spend time in the kitchen.

2. What are some budget-friendly gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

Some budget-friendly gift ideas from Pampered Chef include our stoneware baking dishes, silicone spatulas, and kitchen shears. These products are all under $20 and make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

3. Can I personalize my Pampered Chef gift for a hospital visit?

Yes, you can personalize your Pampered Chef gift for a hospital visit by adding a handwritten note or card. You can also choose to package your gift in a creative and thoughtful way, such as in a basket with other kitchen essentials like dish towels or recipe cards.

4. How can I promote Pampered Chef during a hospital visit?

During a hospital visit, you can promote Pampered Chef by sharing your personal experiences with our products and how they have made your life easier in the kitchen. You can also offer to do a cooking demonstration or share some of your favorite recipes using Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for hospital visits?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for hospital visits. However, we do offer regular sales and discounts on our products that can help you save money while still giving thoughtful and useful gifts. You can also join our Pampered Chef rewards program to earn discounts and free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lizardhippie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Replies