1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I'd love to do booths at fairs and stuff but don't even know where to

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I'd love to do booths at fairs and stuff but don't even know where to start looking for stuff. The only boutiques I know of are all at Christmas. Do you guys know of any online calendars/resources or something? Where do you find these venues?

May 2, 2009
  2. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Re: Booths?

Check with the Chamber of commerce in your town and neighboring towns, check with schools about spring flings (they might be all over by now, but you never know), check with catering/banquet halls about bridal fairs, google events in your town, state.

Hope that helps!

May 2, 2009
  3. kcont

kcont Member

craftlister.com

May 2, 2009
  4. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

do a websearch for festivals and fairs in your area

May 2, 2009
  5. mrshamel3808

I've done the websearch, no luck. I'm actually usually really good at searching the web, my family always laughs when we're sitting around talking about stuff and someone asks a random question that no one knows the answer too. They'll move on in the conversation but I'll do some googling and 2 minutes later spit out the answer. Bridal fairs are a good idea, I know there's a country club near where I work that has bridal fairs alot (when I was getting married I was only engaged for about 3 months and there were 2 I think). I also want to go pamper some of the local bridal shops, but I only remember when I drive past and then forget once I get home!

May 2, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

May 3, 2009
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

8. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Check your local malls website for their events calendar.

May 3, 2009
  9. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Check your local mall's website for upcoming events and contact them right away. Also, your director sometimes receives notification of upcoming events in the area, and even has funds to help pay for some.

May 3, 2009
  10. mrshamel3808

Have something to add?