• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Importing TT Newsletters? MessageCoder Issue?

In summary, users who are using the new "MessageCoder" interface in iContact are having trouble importing their newsletters.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Is anyone else getting a blank message when trying to import the newsletters from TT? I think it's related to iContact's new MessageCoder feature but I want to see who else is having trouble...

Thanks!
Joy

I downloaded the Weekly Bites for the 20th and didn't have a problem.

hmmm... what web browser do you use? I should try a diff one too. It was showing up blank for me (as well as the subscriber who alerted me to it) and I use Firefox.

Oh wait - I think I know why.... do you see any messages in your icontact that you are now using the *NEW* "MessageCoder"? They told me they are rolling it out in phases. I just noticed it. If you don't have it yet, then you probably get my newsletter with no problem, but if you have the MessageCoder interface, you might get the blank screen instead. Just my guess. They said they've been rolling it out since January 8th and I just noticed it. I haven't had anyone complain till now, but I think eventually when everybody is switched over, nobody will get my NL.... :( Such a pain... I have to have my developer review everything to see where the programming needs to be changed.

I don't pay enough attention to know! HA! I was using Safari to download it and Firefox to look at it in icontact.

I can't see it or edit it. I tried clicking the link to edit using the 2009 editor and that brought up a bunch of code, but nothing I understand. )-: Have you figured out a fix to this?

Did you ever figure this out Joy? Went to go send mine today and apparently they upgraded it finally.

Never mind, figured it out!

Still waiting on my programmer to rewrite the automated code, but for now, if you click on that 2009 editor, it should get you to the right place.

Yup that's what I did!

1. What is MessageCoder and why is it causing trouble with importing TT newsletters?

MessageCoder is a tool used to code and format messages for email marketing. It may cause trouble when importing TT newsletters if the coding is not compatible with the platform.

2. How can I fix the issue of MessageCoder causing trouble with importing TT newsletters?

You can fix this issue by double-checking the coding and formatting of your newsletters to ensure it is compatible with the TT platform. You can also try using a different email marketing tool or reaching out to our customer support for assistance.

3. Can I still import TT newsletters without using MessageCoder?

Yes, you can still import TT newsletters without using MessageCoder. You can manually code and format your newsletters or use a different email marketing tool.

4. What are some common reasons for MessageCoder causing trouble with importing TT newsletters?

Some common reasons for this issue include using outdated or incompatible coding, improper formatting, or errors in the code itself. It could also be caused by a glitch or bug in the MessageCoder tool.

5. Is there a way to prevent MessageCoder from causing trouble with importing TT newsletters in the future?

To prevent this issue, make sure to regularly update and review the coding and formatting of your newsletters. You can also test your newsletters before importing them to ensure they are compatible with the TT platform. If the issue persists, consider using a different email marketing tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies