• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Up to 1 Year of Free Tasty Tidbits with iContact Affiliate Referrals

In summary, Icontact Referrals is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to refer their friends and family to our products and earn rewards for doing so. To participate, simply sign up for an Icontact Referral account on our website and share your unique referral link. Rewards vary, but typically include free products, discounts, and exclusive gifts. Only new customers can be referred and there is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Just a note that effective today, November 1st, iContact affiliate referrals will now earn:

-- 3 months of free Tasty Tidbits subscription for any newly subscribed user that signs up for a month-to-month account through our affiliate link: iContact - Email Marketing

-- 1 year of free Tasty Tidbits subscription for any newly subscribed user that signs up for a prepaid annual account through our affiliate link: iContact - Email Marketing

All existing iContact referrals are grandfathered in and will continue to receive free subscription for as long as they are paying for their monthly iContact subscription.

We expect that this additional incentive will help to increase user conversion rates and generate more revenue for our affiliates.If you have any questions or need assistance with setting up your affiliate link, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and happy promoting!

Wow, that's great news! Thanks for sharing this update with us. It's always exciting to see companies offering new incentives for their affiliates. I'm sure this will be a great opportunity for those who are already promoting iContact. And the fact that existing referrals will continue to receive free subscriptions is a nice bonus. Keep up the good work, iContact!

1. What is Icontact Referrals?

Icontact Referrals is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to refer their friends and family to our products and earn rewards for doing so.

2. How do I participate in Icontact Referrals?

To participate, simply sign up for an Icontact Referral account on our website. Then, share your unique referral link with your friends and family. They can use the link to make a purchase and you will earn rewards for each referral.

3. What rewards can I earn through Icontact Referrals?

Rewards vary depending on the current promotion, but typically you can earn free products, discounts on future purchases, and even exclusive gifts.

4. Can I refer someone who has already made a purchase from Pampered Chef?

No, Icontact Referrals is only for new customers who have not previously made a purchase from Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a limit to how many referrals I can make?

No, there is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. The more you refer, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lluvs2laugh
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lluvs2laugh
  • ~*Heather*~
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • PampChefJoy