• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Copy & Paste a Flyer to Send Through I-Contact?

In summary, you can copy and paste a flyer into an I-Contact email, but it is recommended to use the "Insert Image" option for better quality and formatting. However, some formatting may be lost and it is best to preview the email before sending. You can also copy and paste a flyer from a PDF file, but it is recommended to save it as an image file for better quality. There is no specific size limit for flyers, but it is recommended to keep the file size under 5MB. It is important to only use images that you have permission to use, whether from the Pampered Chef website or other sources, to avoid copyright infringement.
CAPCnewbie
For those seasoned I-contact users, does anyone know if you can copy and paste a flyer to send? I really haven't played around with it so much so I'm not sure. I created a flyer with images and feel it woudl be easier to just copya nd paste this into a message. I can do it as an attachment through regular email but I like to use icontact to see who's opening it.
Thanks for any help

What did you create the flyer in?

I made it in Word

1. Can I copy and paste a flyer directly into an I-Contact email?

Yes, you can copy and paste a flyer into an I-Contact email. However, it is recommended to use the "Insert Image" option in the email editor and upload the flyer as an image for better quality and formatting.

2. Will the flyer retain its original formatting when copied and pasted into I-Contact?

It is possible that some formatting may be lost when copying and pasting a flyer into I-Contact. It is best to preview the email before sending to ensure it looks the way you want it to.

3. Can I copy and paste a flyer from a PDF file into I-Contact?

Yes, you can copy and paste a flyer from a PDF file into I-Contact. However, it is recommended to save the PDF as an image file (such as JPEG or PNG) and then insert it into the email for better quality and formatting.

4. Is there a limit to the size of the flyer I can copy and paste into I-Contact?

There is no specific size limit for flyers in I-Contact, but it is recommended to keep the file size under 5MB for faster loading and sending of emails.

5. Can I use images in my flyer that I do not own or have permission to use?

No, it is important to only use images in your flyer that you have permission to use. This includes images from the Pampered Chef website or from other sources. You may be able to purchase or download images for use, but always be sure to follow copyright laws.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • CAPCnewbie