• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging in to Icontact? Unable to Access Site Since Last Night?

was affected by a Distributed-Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack, similar to the recent "Korean DDoS Attacks." This attack brought our web site down. The site is up as we write and the application is working, however uptime has been intermittent today. Engineers are putting in place additional measures this evening and early tomorrow morning that they believe will fully fix the issue and bring the site back up completely by Wednesday morning. The application is still experiencing intermittent downtime as a result of this DDoS event, and our Engineers are in the process of implementing a solution to fully resolve the issue. We want to be fully open and transparent with you. Here's what
Liquid Sky
Is anyone else not able to access Icontact today? Since last night, I have not been able to pull up the website. I just get an "error" type page. :cry:

I have been having the same problem. I was just going to ask the same thing.

I have been trying all day, It says site not found!! :eek:

Ginger428 said:
I have been trying all day, It says site not found!! :eek:

I KNOW! I am getting the shakes not being able to track my newsletter I just sent out! :eek:

Liquid Sky said:
I KNOW! I am getting the shakes not being able to track my newsletter I just sent out! :eek:

I already emailed Joy, but she might be at Conference, also she is on the West Coast....

If it's an iContact issue, Joy probably won't be able to do anything...

NooraK said:
If it's an iContact issue, Joy probably won't be able to do anything...

But I figured she would know who to contact....:cool: hahaha get it.....contact...:rolleyes:

I can't get into it either. If it's still acting up tomorrow, I'm going to call the support # (it's listed in those e-mails they send out every now and then.) I hopefully have one to refer back to.

I don't get emails from them, but thanks!

Its up & running, But REAL SLOW!!

From IContact Support

Thank you for contacting iContact Technical Support. My name is Mel, and I will be assisting you today.

Unfortunately at this time are website and application are experiencing an outage. There is nothing wrong with the site or the application, but there seems to be some external IPs that are causing the problem. At this time those IPs are causing traffic to the site to be blocked. We are working aggressively to resolve these issues as quickly as possible, however it is taking longer than anticipated. We can not offer an approximate time as to which everything will be back up and running correctly, but our last update was sometime this evening. The application is working intermittently, so we have an alternate address you MAY be able to access your account through. If you are able to get into your account, please understand that the network is moving rather slow.

Link: app.icontact.com/icp

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience during this time. I will email you as soon as we have these issues resolved.

Hey guys - I'm on vacation at Disneyland this week so I haven't been following these issues... I got this email from iContact earlier today. Ginger - I didn't get an email from you :( sorry - hope you don't think I was ignoring you. I'll go check the spam folder...
Dear iContact Customer,Thank you for your patience and helping us get through the day. Earlier this morning, on Tuesday, July 14, our web site Email Marketing & Surveying Software - iContact was affected by a Distributed-Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack, similar to the recent "Korean DDoS Attacks." This attack brought our web site down. The site is up as we write and the application is working, however uptime has been intermittent today.

How We Are Addressing the Remaining Issues

We are putting in place additional measures this evening and early tomorrow morning that we believe will fully fix the issue and bring the site back up completely by Wednesday morning.We are still experiencing intermittent downtime as a result of this DDoS event, and our Engineers are in the process of implementing a solution to fully resolve the issue. We are working through the night and employing all possible resources to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. What Happened

We want to be fully open and transparent with you. Here's what has happened. At approximately 5:15AM EST (GMT -5), a DDoS event occurred which targeted our Web Servers and network, and caused access to our application to be sporadic throughout the day. Our automated systems immediately alerted our Engineers, and they worked to address the issue. The attack morphed in form throughout the day making it challenging to address. A similar DDoS situation occurred with Yahoo, Amazon, and the U.S. Government last week. You can learn more via this Wikipedia Entry and this blog post.

Updates & How You Can Reach UsWe will continue to update our blog at iContact - Email Marketing Simplified - The iContact Blog and our Twitter account at iContact.com (iContactCorp) on Twitter.Thank you for your continued patience and loyalty to us. If you have any questions you can contact us via [email protected] or 1-866-803-9462.Sincerely,
Ryan Allis
Chief Executive Officer
iContact Corp.
2635 Meridian Parkway
Durham, NC 27713
Email Marketing & Surveying Software - iContact

1. Why am I unable to log in to my iContact account?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble logging in to your iContact account. It could be due to an incorrect username or password, a technical issue with the website, or your account may have been locked due to multiple failed login attempts. We recommend checking your login credentials and trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

2. I forgot my password, how can I reset it?

If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your iContact account, and a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and regain access to your account.

3. Can I change my iContact username or email address?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change your iContact username or email address once your account is created. This is to maintain the security and integrity of your account. If you need to change your email address, we recommend creating a new account with the updated email address.

4. I am receiving an error message when trying to log in. What does it mean?

Error messages can appear for various reasons, such as incorrect login credentials, website maintenance, or technical issues. If you are receiving an error message, we recommend trying to log in again after a few minutes. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

5. Is there a way to stay logged in to my iContact account?

Yes, there is an option to stay logged in to your iContact account. When logging in, simply check the “Remember Me” box, and your login information will be saved. This will allow you to stay logged in for future sessions without having to enter your login credentials again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • SpiritdancerIA