• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging Into iContact? Here's What to Do

In summary, there could be a few reasons for trouble logging into iContact, such as a forgotten password, incorrect login credentials, or technical issues with the website. If you can't remember your password, you can use the "Forgot Password" link or contact customer service for assistance. If you are entering your login information correctly but still can't access iContact, try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser. Each iContact login is linked to a specific Pampered Chef account, so it cannot be used for multiple accounts. If you receive an error message when trying to log in, it could be due to website or server issues, a suspended account, or incorrect login credentials. Contact customer service for further assistance.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Is anyone else having problems logging into iContact?

No, I have been able to get on all day. I also double checked after reading your post and I got on just fine.

No. Not tonight. I just got in too. BUT the other night, I WAS having a hard time getting on. I think I had to reset my password...not sure if I had forgotten it (shouldn't have- it was on my computer automatically) or if I somehow locked myself out...but I clicked on 'Lost Password' to reset it. That seemed to work.But I was also on a different internet connection (a hotel)...so might have been that.
Try again in the morning.

1. Why am I having trouble logging into iContact?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble logging into iContact. It could be due to a forgotten password, incorrect login credentials, or a technical issue with the iContact website.

2. What should I do if I can't remember my password?

If you can't remember your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the iContact login page. This will prompt you to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to that email. If you are still having trouble, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. I am entering my login information correctly but still can't access iContact. What should I do?

If you are sure that you are entering the correct login information, there may be a technical issue with the iContact website. You can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try accessing iContact using a different browser. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use my iContact login for multiple Pampered Chef accounts?

No, each iContact login is linked to a specific Pampered Chef account. If you have multiple Pampered Chef accounts, you will need to use a different login for each one.

5. I keep receiving an error message when trying to log into iContact. What does this mean?

This could mean that there is an issue with the iContact website or server. It could also mean that your account has been temporarily suspended or there is an issue with your login credentials. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • kaseydee