1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Icontact help

1. debswork

debswork Member

I would like to know how to upload addresses from our pc website to icontact? Anyone have a easy way?

I am trying the trial membership to see if its worth it to me. I used tasty tidbits as the layout. What do you call your newsletter heading also?

Thanks for your inputs :cry:

Nov 10, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

The easiest way while retaining names is to export the contacts into a CSV file, then choose "From File" in iContact to upload them. I'm not sure if there is an export function in your PWS, so you would probably have to sync with P3 and then export from P3.

If you prefer something even easier, but don't care for the names to be attached with the emails, you can use the "Copy & Paste" feature. Just open your PWS contacts, highlight all the text on the page, and paste into the "Copy & Paste" function in iContact. It only picks up anything it recognizes as an email address.

As for newsletter title, I use "November Tasty Tidbits from YOUR Pampered Chef Consultant"

Nov 10, 2009
  3. debswork

debswork Member

oh my gosh you were so helpful, thanks for helping me get started. So I just pick a tasty tidbit letter and upload to icontact? I'm not computer savy.....

Nov 10, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted