• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uploading Addresses from Pampered Chef Website to iContact

In summary, to upload your customer's addresses from the Pampered Chef website to iContact, you need to export the customer list from Pampered Chef, save it to your computer, and then import it into iContact. You can upload multiple address lists from Pampered Chef to iContact, but the information will not automatically sync between the two platforms. The file format must be CSV and the import time will vary depending on file size and server load.
debswork
I would like to know how to upload addresses from our pc website to icontact? Anyone have a easy way?

I am trying the trial membership to see if its worth it to me. I used tasty tidbits as the layout. What do you call your newsletter heading also?

Thanks for your inputs :cry:

The easiest way while retaining names is to export the contacts into a CSV file, then choose "From File" in iContact to upload them. I'm not sure if there is an export function in your PWS, so you would probably have to sync with P3 and then export from P3.

If you prefer something even easier, but don't care for the names to be attached with the emails, you can use the "Copy & Paste" feature. Just open your PWS contacts, highlight all the text on the page, and paste into the "Copy & Paste" function in iContact. It only picks up anything it recognizes as an email address.

As for newsletter title, I use "November Tasty Tidbits from YOUR Pampered Chef Consultant"

oh my gosh you were so helpful, thanks for helping me get started. So I just pick a tasty tidbit letter and upload to icontact? I'm not computer savy.....

1. How do I upload my customer's addresses from the Pampered Chef website to iContact?

To upload your customer's addresses from the Pampered Chef website to iContact, first log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Customers" section. Click on the "Export Customer List" button and save the file to your computer. Then, log into your iContact account and go to the "Contacts" tab. Click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the prompts to upload the file you saved from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I upload multiple address lists from Pampered Chef to iContact?

Yes, you can upload multiple address lists from Pampered Chef to iContact. Simply repeat the process for each list you want to import, making sure to save each file separately and select the correct list when uploading to iContact.

3. Will my customer's information be synced between Pampered Chef and iContact after uploading?

No, the customer's information will not be automatically synced between Pampered Chef and iContact after uploading. Any updates or changes made to a customer's information in one platform will not be reflected in the other. You will need to manually update the information in both places if needed.

4. Are there any restrictions on the file format when uploading from Pampered Chef to iContact?

Yes, the file format must be in a CSV (comma-separated values) format in order to successfully upload from Pampered Chef to iContact. If your file is not in this format, you can usually save it as a CSV file from your spreadsheet program.

5. How long will it take for my customer's addresses to be imported into iContact?

The time it takes for your customer's addresses to be imported into iContact will vary depending on the size of the file and the current server load. Generally, it should only take a few minutes for the import to be completed, but it may take longer during peak usage times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefmarey