1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: IContact... help!

1. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I need some help with iContact. I signed up yesterday for the trial. I uploaded my contacts. It put all the contacts in a list under my username. In other words, my username is my list name.

How can I now take these contacts and make other lists, such as one for potential recruits, one for hosts and/or past hosts, etc.? I tried to figure it out yesterday until I got too sleepy and had to go to bed!

Thanks in advance!

Mar 20, 2009
  2. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Sounds to me like you need to create a segment. I'm just guessing on that one though! You would probably have to set up a custom field so that you could enter an H (host), R (recruit), PH (potential host), etc. Then set your segment to search on that custom field. I haven't actually done this yet, just thinking how it might work! :D

3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

OK - there aren't any custom fields where I can see. What about using the Business Name field for the searching criteria. Of course, you would have to edit each contact to update them with the abbreviation that you want them to have.

4. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

You can create new lists for each purpose and then upload the email addresses into each list. The system will recognize a previously uploaded email address and then just amend that contact record to reflect that they are part of more than one list.

I don't think you can create an additional field like that to segment by....

Mar 20, 2009
  5. crissy11

crissy11 Member Gold Member

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
    Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted