• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Contacts in iContact: Help Needed!

In summary, to add contacts to iContact, click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on "Add Contacts" in the top right corner. You can also organize your contacts into different lists by clicking on the "Lists" option in the "Contacts" tab. To edit or delete a contact, select the contact from the "Contacts" tab and make the necessary changes or click the "Delete" button. iContact also has a feature to merge duplicate contacts by selecting the "Merge Contacts" option. Finally, you can export your contacts from iContact by clicking on the "Export Contacts" option in the "Contacts" tab.
caraighan
Gold Member
I need some help with iContact. I signed up yesterday for the trial. I uploaded my contacts. It put all the contacts in a list under my username. In other words, my username is my list name.

How can I now take these contacts and make other lists, such as one for potential recruits, one for hosts and/or past hosts, etc.? I tried to figure it out yesterday until I got too sleepy and had to go to bed!

Thanks in advance!

Sounds to me like you need to create a segment. I'm just guessing on that one though! You would probably have to set up a custom field so that you could enter an H (host), R (recruit), PH (potential host), etc. Then set your segment to search on that custom field. I haven't actually done this yet, just thinking how it might work! :D

OK - there aren't any custom fields where I can see. What about using the Business Name field for the searching criteria. Of course, you would have to edit each contact to update them with the abbreviation that you want them to have.

You can create new lists for each purpose and then upload the email addresses into each list. The system will recognize a previously uploaded email address and then just amend that contact record to reflect that they are part of more than one list.I don't think you can create an additional field like that to segment by....

You can get help by emailing [email protected]. They are great to figure out problems.

Last edited:

1. How do I add contacts to iContact?

To add contacts to iContact, click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on "Add Contacts" in the top right corner. You can then manually enter contact information or upload a CSV file with your contacts' information.

2. Can I organize my contacts into different lists in iContact?

Yes, you can organize your contacts into different lists in iContact. Click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on "Lists." From there, you can create new lists and add contacts to them by either manually entering information or importing a CSV file.

3. How do I edit or delete a contact in iContact?

To edit or delete a contact in iContact, click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on the contact you want to edit or delete. From there, you can make any necessary changes or click the "Delete" button at the bottom of the page to remove the contact.

4. Is there a way to merge duplicate contacts in iContact?

Yes, iContact has a feature that allows you to merge duplicate contacts. Click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on "Merge Contacts" in the top right corner. You can then select the duplicate contacts you want to merge and choose which information to keep for each contact.

5. Can I export my contacts from iContact?

Yes, you can export your contacts from iContact. Click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on "Export Contacts" in the top right corner. You can choose which contacts and information you want to export, and then download the file to your computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies