• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Constant Contact worth the additional cost compared to iContact?

Mike creates templates that are easy to customize. He also allows for a lot of white space around the copy. You can choose between a standard or bullet point newsletter. Icontact offers a variety of subscription plans and a variety of features. Icontact offers a variety of subscription plans and a variety of features.
pc_jessica
okay so i am researching icontact and i go to their site and there is constant contact as well. does anyone use constant contact?? i see that it is more money adn it looks to offer less things. so im thinking icontact is the better deal? also i read on here that if you get icontact then tasty tidbits comes at a discount? is that still correct??

Jessica- I know you can get three months (99% sure) free of Mike's newsletter with Icontact as well.

Yes, Joy offers a discount/free period to tasty tidbits with icontact subscription. I just finished my newsletter for September, if you want to see it, shoot me an email at [email protected]I like icontact, and you are right, it is cheaper than constant contact.

thanks i went with the free trial of icontact and the free 15 day trial of tasty tidbits

Darn- too late! I use Constant Contact, and there's a link in my signature to get a $30 credit for both new users and me.No matter which you end up using on a regular basis, remember that some of the features they offer go counter to policy, like the web version/archive of notes (because it stores the notes on the internet, including any links to your PWS that you include).

chefann said:
Darn- too late! I use Constant Contact, and there's a link in my signature to get a $30 credit for both new users and me.

No matter which you end up using on a regular basis, remember that some of the features they offer go counter to policy, like the web version/archive of notes (because it stores the notes on the internet, including any links to your PWS that you include).

Ann is right! When you send emails you have to remember to disable the archive function.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Ann is right! When you send emails you have to remember to disable the archive function.

okay i just sent out my first newsletter!!!!! i think i did disable it...i know i didn't put an address that it asked to save it archieves...is that what you mean??

In Constant Contact, there's a checkbox for both "web version" and "archive" - both of which violate policy by creating a web-viewable version of the newsletter. iContact probably has something similar.

Does anyone use MyEmailDesigns.com? Only $24/yr for a monthly enewsletter, plus a midmonth "nibbles". My Director told me about them &I'm trying to decide if I want to go with them or not - in my "past life" I was a graphic designer, so I'm sure I could do it myself, but do I want to spend the time on it? And HTML is not really my thing ... I just looked at Tasty Tidbits & I liked it - waiting to receive a sample newsletter.

Last edited:
I use MYEMAIL Designs and I contact. The newsletter is worth every penny . Mike does a great job and it saves you time that you can spend developing leads and customers. I contact is a time save because you do not need to double eneter all your emails and the emails are all delivered in just a few minutes.

LUPE said:
I use MYEMAIL Designs and I contact. The newsletter is worth every penny . Mike does a great job and it saves you time that you can spend developing leads and customers. I contact is a time save because you do not need to double eneter all your emails and the emails are all delivered in just a few minutes.

BEAUTIFUL NEWSLETTER....and it's ALWAYS ready to go when you need it!!!

cindylpal said:
BEAUTIFUL NEWSLETTER....and it's ALWAYS ready to go when you need it!!!

How do I go about getting a copy of MYEMAIL Designs? And what actually does IContact / Constant contact do for you? I need to be able to send 1 email to all my contacts at one time and I would like to know who is looking and where they are clicking. Will this program do this? And Joy vs Mike? What's a girl to do???:love:

Well. I've decided to do the 15 day trial with Tasty Tidbits. Here is why: I want to support Women Owned businesses & I like the "look" of her templates and I was a bit "put off" by the response i received from MYEMAIL ... this is just a picky thing, but I don't like how his designs have the copy going to the edge of the colored areas ... need some "white" space or colored in this instance! Picky design thing ... :) Are his designs totally customizeable like Joy's? I REALLY LIKE that option too.

1. What is the difference between Icontact and Constant Contact?

Both Icontact and Constant Contact are email marketing software platforms that allow businesses to send bulk emails to their subscribers. However, Icontact is more geared towards small businesses and offers a simpler interface, while Constant Contact is better suited for larger organizations with more advanced features and integrations.

2. Can I import my contacts from other email marketing platforms to Icontact or Constant Contact?

Yes, both Icontact and Constant Contact allow you to import contacts from other email marketing platforms as long as the contacts are in a compatible CSV or Excel file format.

3. Do I need any technical skills to use Icontact or Constant Contact?

No, both Icontact and Constant Contact are user-friendly and do not require any technical skills to use. They offer drag-and-drop editors, customizable templates, and step-by-step guides to help you create and send professional-looking emails.

4. Can I schedule emails to be sent at a specific time using Icontact or Constant Contact?

Yes, both Icontact and Constant Contact allow you to schedule emails to be sent at a specific time and date. This is a useful feature for businesses that want to reach their subscribers at the most optimal times.

5. Are there any additional fees for using Icontact or Constant Contact?

While Icontact offers a free trial and a pay-as-you-go pricing option, Constant Contact has monthly subscription plans based on the number of contacts in your list. Both platforms may also have additional fees for extra features or services, so it's important to carefully review their pricing plans before signing up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tastefullyyours
  • pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy