• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing iContact and TT: Understanding Complaints and Forwarding Emails

In summary, Meg is still in her free trial and doesn't need to worry about the complaints. She can forward the email to anyone she wants and can't add attachments. She can call customer service if all else fails.
lovecookn
Gold Member
Hi Everyone!

Just trying out TT and iContact and sent my first one Tue. I am still in my free trial.

1. In the iContact stats it shows I have 2 complaints. What does this mean...am I in trouble? I can't see who complained. Is there a way to? How does iContact handle complaints?

2. When you get the TT test e-mail sent to yourself can you then forward that on to people? Pros? Cons? Illegal? If you can forward, can you send attachments with the forwarded e-mail like word-docs or pdfs?

Thanks in advance for all your knowledge and insight!
Meg;)

I wouldn't worry about the complaints. It is probably someone who didn't want to get your email.

As for the TT email. I woud just subscribe and then you can send them to anyone you want. Joy's emails are awesome! (I use hers and iContact).

As for attachements. You can't add them to an iContact email.

There should be a way you can go in and see who complained or maybe what the comments were. Like PP says, they may not understand how you got their email address or something. I think if you click on complaints and then there is a place to expand and then refresh.

If all else fails, you can call customer service. I have called them a few times and they are always really nice to work with.

A complaint basically means they have unsubscribed. I've had several--it's no big deal.As for #2--why pay for iContact if you're just going to forward it? That defeats the purpose of using the service!

Well, for the free trial in iContact I only have 250 contacts allowed. So I was just wondering about forwarding my test copy because I have more customers than the 250. And I was thinking that if I was the one forwarding it then maybe I could attach something. Recently I have gotten a few registries from an expo and I found a great doc on CS about the benefits of a PC shower vs a regular shower. So I thought maybe I'd attach it to the newsletter that I forward to the registry gals.

Have you guys ever tried this?
-Meg

1. What is iContact?

iContact is a powerful email marketing platform that allows businesses to easily create, send, and track email campaigns to their subscribers. It offers features such as customizable email templates, automated email workflows, and detailed analytics to help businesses reach their audience effectively.

2. How can I integrate iContact with my Pampered Chef account?

You can easily integrate iContact with your Pampered Chef account by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account
2. Go to the "My Account" section and click on "Integrations"
3. Select iContact from the list of available integrations
4. Follow the prompts to connect your iContact account
Once the integration is set up, you will be able to sync your Pampered Chef contacts with your iContact account and send targeted email campaigns.

3. Can I create different email lists in iContact?

Yes, iContact allows you to create multiple email lists to segment your subscribers based on their interests, demographics, or any other criteria. This helps you send more targeted and relevant emails to your subscribers, which can lead to higher engagement and conversions.

4. How do I track the success of my email campaigns in iContact?

iContact provides detailed analytics and reporting features to track the success of your email campaigns. You can see metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribe rates to gauge the effectiveness of your emails. You can also track conversions and revenue generated from your email campaigns if you have e-commerce tracking set up.

5. Are there any additional fees for using iContact with my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, there is an additional fee for using iContact with your Pampered Chef account. This fee varies depending on the number of contacts in your iContact account and the type of account you have with Pampered Chef. You can contact iContact's customer support or your Pampered Chef representative for more information on the exact fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow