• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Ice Shaver: Perfect Gift for Your Customer!

In summary, the New Ice Shaver measures 9 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 6 inches in height. It comes with two interchangeable blades for fine and coarse shavings and is easy to clean by disassembling the parts and washing them with warm, soapy water. The New Ice Shaver can handle all types of ice and operates quietly, making it suitable for use in any setting.
beepampered
I am looking for an ice shaver still in the box for a customer. Thanks....BEE

I know that one of the consultants on my team has one that she is willing to part with. We are in upstate New York.

Julie Goebel

I have an ice shaver still in the box, if you'd like it for a VERY fair price, email me [email protected] :)

What are the dimensions of the New Ice Shaver?

The New Ice Shaver measures 9 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 6 inches in height.

Does the New Ice Shaver come with different blade options?

Yes, the New Ice Shaver comes with two interchangeable blades - one for fine shavings and one for coarse shavings.

Is the New Ice Shaver easy to clean?

Yes, the New Ice Shaver is designed for easy cleaning. Simply disassemble the parts and wash them with warm, soapy water.

What types of ice can the New Ice Shaver handle?

The New Ice Shaver can handle all types of ice, including regular ice cubes, crushed ice, and even small chunks of ice.

Does the New Ice Shaver make a lot of noise?

No, the New Ice Shaver is designed to operate quietly, making it perfect for use in any setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampermemelody
  • KARYN
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies