• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering the Blue & White Ice Shaver from Over 10 Years Ago

In summary, the Ice Shaver is a kitchen tool used for crushing or shaving ice for various purposes such as making snow cones, cocktails, or adding to beverages. It is dishwasher safe and can handle various types of ice, but not larger or harder cubes. To use it, simply fill the top chamber with ice and turn the handle to shave it into the bottom chamber. The product is covered by a lifetime warranty.
monicag
Silver Member
Does anyone remember what the ice shaver (blue & white) from over 10 years ago went for approximately? It was blue and white and had 3 plastic cups with it to freeze ice. Thanks.

I remember what you are talking about; however, I do not know what the price was. :(

I had no idea what you were talking about so I went to Ebay and looked at pictures. :) What an interesting product. And they are going for a wide range of prices. I looked at a couple, but none listed the original price. Sorry. Hope you can find someone with old catalogs to look for you. Mine only go back to 2007.Shari in TX

Found it in the 1998 catalog. It originally sold for $20. Had so much fun looking through the old catalogs. :chef:

Wow, you've been doing PC a long time. I started in 2006. It is fun to look at old catalogs sometimes!

What is the Ice Shaver and what does it do?

The Ice Shaver is a kitchen tool that is used to crush or shave ice for various purposes, such as making snow cones, cocktails, or adding crushed ice to beverages. It is a great addition to any kitchen for creating refreshing drinks and desserts.

Is the Ice Shaver dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ice Shaver is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results. However, for best longevity, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water.

What types of ice can the Ice Shaver handle?

The Ice Shaver can handle various types of ice, including small cubes, crushed ice, and ice chunks. It is not recommended for use with larger or harder ice cubes, as it may damage the blades.

How do I use the Ice Shaver?

To use the Ice Shaver, simply fill the top chamber with ice, secure the lid, and turn the handle to shave the ice into the bottom chamber. The shaved ice can then be collected and used in your desired recipe or drink.

Is the Ice Shaver covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Ice Shaver is covered by a lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryMVA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni