• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Easier Way to Add Ice to a Quick Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher is a durable and versatile pitcher designed by Pampered Chef for mixing and serving cold drinks. It has a unique paddle design for quick and thorough mixing of ingredients. Ice can be added before adding liquid, and the pitcher is not suitable for hot liquids. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for alcoholic beverages, but not with high alcohol content.
babywings76
Gold Member
My mom keeps complaining about her new QSP. She wants to add ice to her water and avoid using an ice bucket. She has to keep the paddle rack down yet open the lid enough to get the ice in there. Is there a simpler way to do this that she's not realizing? She wishes she could take the lid off, fill it up with ice and water and then put the lid back on. But then the plunger won't be able to go down. :confused:

Does it matter that the plunger won't go all of the way down? Unless there is a ton of ice in it, the plunger will go down most of the way, and as the ice melts, bits of it will get small enough to float through the gaps up to the top...

Otherwise, how does she put the ice in? If she can scoop ice with a cup it wouldn't be that hard to put in with the plunger down/lid up like you described... Instead of holding the handle on the lid, hold the lid itself so that the plunger is all the way down, then you have a BIG gap for throwing ice in with the other hand... Does this make sense? (I just got my pitcher out of the fridge to practise with!).

I just make sure that the plunger is in down mode, but halfway in. I top the plunger with ice and then drop into the pitcher. That way the ice is above the plunger and you can still close the lid and have the handle down.

HTH

What is the Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Quick Stir Pitcher is a durable and versatile pitcher designed by Pampered Chef to make mixing and serving beverages easier. It features a unique paddle design that allows for quick and thorough mixing of ingredients, making it perfect for iced tea, lemonade, and other cold drinks.

How do I use ice in the Quick Stir Pitcher?

To use ice in the Quick Stir Pitcher, simply add your desired amount of ice into the pitcher before adding any liquid or ingredients. Then, use the paddle to stir and mix the ice with the other ingredients for a refreshing and evenly chilled drink.

Can I put hot liquids in the Quick Stir Pitcher?

No, the Quick Stir Pitcher is not designed for use with hot liquids. The plastic material of the pitcher is not heat resistant and may warp or melt if exposed to high temperatures. It is best to only use cold or room temperature liquids in this pitcher.

Is the Quick Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is recommended to place the pitcher on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential warping or damage from the heat of the dishwasher.

Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher for alcoholic beverages?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher can be used for mixing and serving alcoholic beverages. However, please note that the pitcher is not designed for use with hot liquids or liquids with a high alcohol content, as this may cause damage to the pitcher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef