• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Social Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of organizing an Ice Cream Social as a fundraiser for the summer. Suggestions were given on how to promote the event, serve the ice cream, and involve kids in the process. Additional ideas, such as using Pampered Chef products and hosting a raffle or silent auction, were also mentioned.
BettyBoop
Gold Member
Hi I was thinking of advertising an Ice Cream Social as a fundraiser idea this summer. Everyone seems to have a team or something they are always hitting me up for $$$ or to buy some dumb magazines or cookie dough :yuck:

Anyone have any ideas on how to organize something like this? Do you serve the ice cream on the day you are collecting orders from the kids & make it like a party? I was thinking of using the brownie pan and making ice cream sandwiches : ) Or should I do it reversed, when I give them catalogs :confused:

Thank you!

~Betty

Do a search for Ice Cream nachos on here - it was a big hit 5 years ago.

Oh that is funny I just saw a cheesecake nacho dessert recipe yesterday LOL

Did not find ice cream nachos & was also looking for Ice Cream Sundae Top-It Bar show scripts. Does anyone have something like this in their files?

Hi Betty,I love the idea of an Ice Cream Social as a fundraiser for the summer! It's a fun and delicious way to raise money for a good cause. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some ideas for you on how to organize this event.First off, I would recommend setting a date for the Ice Cream Social and promoting it well in advance. You can use social media, flyers, and word of mouth to spread the word. You can also involve the kids by having them help create posters or flyers to advertise the event.As for the ice cream, I think serving it on the day you are collecting orders is a great idea. It will create a fun and festive atmosphere and encourage people to place their orders. You can also offer different flavors and toppings to make it even more exciting.I love your idea of using the brownie pan to make ice cream sandwiches! That's a great way to incorporate some Pampered Chef products into the event. You can also use our ice cream scoop to make perfectly portioned scoops of ice cream.Another idea is to offer a raffle or silent auction during the event. You can donate some Pampered Chef products as prizes or ask local businesses to donate items. This will add an extra element of fun and help raise more money.I hope these ideas help you organize a successful Ice Cream Social fundraiser this summer. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Happy fundraising!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is an Ice Cream Social Fundraiser?

An Ice Cream Social Fundraiser is an event where participants can enjoy a variety of ice cream flavors while supporting a charitable cause. It is a fun and delicious way to raise money for a good cause.

2. How can I organize an Ice Cream Social Fundraiser?

To organize an Ice Cream Social Fundraiser, you can start by finding a suitable venue, such as a park or community center. Next, gather volunteers to help with tasks such as scooping ice cream and selling tickets. Donations of ice cream, toppings, and other supplies can also be requested from local businesses. Lastly, promote the event through social media, flyers, and word of mouth.

3. How much money can I expect to raise from an Ice Cream Social Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised from an Ice Cream Social Fundraiser can vary depending on factors such as the number of attendees, ticket prices, and donations. However, on average, these events can raise several hundred to a few thousand dollars.

4. Can I customize the flavors and toppings for the ice cream?

Yes, you can customize the flavors and toppings for your Ice Cream Social Fundraiser. You can offer a variety of ice cream flavors, including options for those with dietary restrictions, such as dairy-free or sugar-free. You can also provide a range of toppings, such as sprinkles, chocolate chips, and fruit, to cater to different tastes.

5. What are some tips for a successful Ice Cream Social Fundraiser?

To have a successful Ice Cream Social Fundraiser, it is essential to plan ahead and promote the event well. Also, make sure to have enough volunteers to help with tasks, such as scooping ice cream and managing the crowd. Offering a variety of ice cream flavors and toppings can also attract more attendees. Lastly, remember to thank everyone involved and provide updates on how much money was raised for the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gothim0802
  • shawna_sue