• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Show for MOPS: Tips and Ideas from a Cookbook

Anyway, it sounds like you are having an ice cream show for a MOPS group and you are looking for advice. You could do a few of the ice cream sandwiches for show (using the fake ice cream recipe). You should also get LOTS of contacts.
scewest
Can anyone help me? I am having a ice cream show for a MOPS group and I have no idea what to do. I looked up some ideas in the cookbooks, but would like some advice from others. :eek:

Thanks
Tina

I'm going to a MOPS recipe exchange tomorrow. :) I have heard of some people doing ice cream sundae's and using the prep bowls to put all the toppings in.

You could do ice cream sandwhiches with the new ice cream sandwhich maker. Roll the sandwhiches in different toppings like sprinkles, peanuts, mini choc. chips. Again put those toppings in the prep bowls.

I think some of my most fun shows have been Ice Cream Socials. I don't know if you have it, but I use the Simple Additions Essential Set (the big huge one) and use the big square platter to put the gallon(s) of ice cream on, along with the four bowls filled with various toppings. I chop oreos with the chopper, nuts with the chopper, you can cut up snickers bars with the crinkle cutter, warm up hot fudge in the microcooker, put sprinkles in the long boats from the Hospitality Set, etc.... You can use lots of tools to chop and slice stuff. LIke bananas in the egg slicer. You can pit cherries with the cherry pitter. So, whatever tools along those lines you have, use them. Oh and I bake brownies in the Rectangular Baker when I get to the host's house, then the whole house smells yummy. Have fun with it!

QuestionsHow large is the group? If the group is over 20 people you should not try to feed them. You should think of your time as a guest speaker. Do a few of the ice cream sandwiches for show (using the fake ice cream recipe).

Can you do a foodless demo? What are the organizers ideas? How much time do you have?

I am probably making it too complicated, but it seems like you should have those answers first. My MOPS group has over 200 women in it and I could not imagine a consultant making enough for everyone to taste. The speaker time is 25 minutes.

I wish you success with this. You should get LOTS of contacts.

I'm Lost!!!What is a MOPS group??????
Forgive me for my ignorance in advance!

Mothers of Pre-Schoolers! :)

I wasnt sure either...we dont have that here.

1. What is an "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event?

An "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event is a fun and interactive way for Mops groups to learn about and try out Pampered Chef's ice cream products. Our consultants will demonstrate how to make delicious and easy ice cream recipes using our tools, and guests will have the opportunity to sample and purchase products.

2. How do I book an "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event?

To book an "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for your Mops group.

3. How many people can attend an "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event?

Our "Ice Cream Show for Mops" events can accommodate groups of all sizes. Whether you have a small Mops group or a larger one, we can tailor the event to fit your needs and make sure everyone has a great time.

4. Are there any costs associated with hosting an "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event?

There is no cost to host an "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event. Our consultants provide all the necessary tools and ingredients for the demonstrations. However, guests do have the option to purchase products if they wish.

5. Can dietary restrictions be accommodated for an "Ice Cream Show for Mops" event?

Yes, we can accommodate certain dietary restrictions for our "Ice Cream Show for Mops" events. Please let your consultant know ahead of time so they can make the necessary preparations. However, we cannot guarantee that all dietary restrictions can be accommodated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies