• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Recipe: Ice Cream Sandwich Torte - Can You Help?

In summary, an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte is a customizable dessert made with layers of ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, and toppings. To make it, layer ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, and toppings in a pan and freeze for a few hours. Any type of ice cream sandwiches can be used, but it is recommended to use ones of similar size. It takes 2-3 hours to freeze, but overnight is best for a firmer texture. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to a week.
Ann F
Gold Member
I've lost my Ice Cream Sandwich Torte recipe. Can anyone help?:(

Isn't there one in the current Season's Best?

Well, I'll swear! I used to know every SB listing, but I haven't used this one much at shows...

THANK YOU!!!

Let me tell you an even easier way to do an icecream sandwich cake - I've been making this one for years, so it was pretty funny to me when PC came out with the torte recipe. I've even made mine at shows. This is the best and easiest dessert ever.

One box icecream sandwiches
Big Cool-Whip - I think it is like 32 oz - the really big tub
3 ButterFingers
Choc Syrup

Lay sandwiches in bottom of chillzane. (At home to be honest I use a 9x13 freezer container which is bigger than our chillzane, but for shows use the chillzane!). You will use about 10 1/2 sandwiches - eat the other 1/2. Spread coolwhip using scraper over top. Chop butterfingers with chopper and sprinkle over top of coolwhip. Drizzle with choc syrup. Let chill at least 8 hours and cut into squares with mini-spatula. I have taken it too express shows already made up - except for the butterfingers. Let your guests try out the chopper!

YummmThat sounds really good.. and easy which is what I am looking for!:D

Does anyone have a photo you can post of this dessert? I like to include a picture of what we'll be making on the invitations I mail out. I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!

Here is a photo for you. :)

Attachments

• Ice Cream Torte.jpg
    Ice Cream Torte.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 505

1. What is an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

An Ice Cream Sandwich Torte is a delicious dessert made with layers of ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, and toppings. It can be customized with different flavors and toppings to suit your taste preferences.

2. How do I make an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

To make an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte, start by arranging a layer of ice cream sandwiches in a pan. Then, top it with whipped cream and your choice of toppings. Repeat the layering process until you reach the desired height, then freeze for a few hours before serving.

3. Can I use any type of ice cream sandwiches for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream sandwiches for an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte. However, it is recommended to use ones that are similar in size to create an even layer.

4. How long does it take for an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte to freeze?

An Ice Cream Sandwich Torte typically takes 2-3 hours to freeze in the freezer. However, it is best to leave it in the freezer overnight for a firmer texture.

5. Can I make an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte ahead of time?

Yes, you can make an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte ahead of time. It is best to freeze it for at least 4 hours before serving. You can also freeze it for up to a week, just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dianevill