• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Sandwich Torte

Ann F

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
I've lost my Ice Cream Sandwich Torte recipe. Can anyone help?:(

Ann F

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
Well, I'll swear! I used to know every SB listing, but I haven't used this one much at shows...

THANK YOU!!!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Let me tell you an even easier way to do an icecream sandwich cake - I've been making this one for years, so it was pretty funny to me when PC came out with the torte recipe. I've even made mine at shows. This is the best and easiest dessert ever.

One box icecream sandwiches
Big Cool-Whip - I think it is like 32 oz - the really big tub
3 ButterFingers
Choc Syrup

Lay sandwiches in bottom of chillzane. (At home to be honest I use a 9x13 freezer container which is bigger than our chillzane, but for shows use the chillzane!). You will use about 10 1/2 sandwiches - eat the other 1/2. Spread coolwhip using scraper over top. Chop butterfingers with chopper and sprinkle over top of coolwhip. Drizzle with choc syrup. Let chill at least 8 hours and cut into squares with mini-spatula. I have taken it too express shows already made up - except for the butterfingers. Let your guests try out the chopper!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Does anyone have a photo you can post of this dessert? I like to include a picture of what we'll be making on the invitations I mail out. I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!

Apr 8, 2011
Here is a photo for you. :)

Attachments

• Ice Cream Torte.jpg
    Ice Cream Torte.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 444