• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ice Cream Sandwich Torte Recipe - Perfect for Birthdays!

In summary, the recipe calls for chopped cookies, pudding mix, whipped topping, and ice cream sandwiches. The recipe calls for a torte to be made out of the mixture, with whipped topping and chocolate on top.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone have this recipe and can post it here for me? My hubby has asked for it for his birthday Tuesday so I have to shop and make it tomorrow but I've lost my recipe. I thought after my computer crashed for the 4th time that I rebuilt ALL my recipe collection but obviously not :(

Thanks in advance!

Ice Cream Sandwich torte

1 cup coarsely chopped crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
½ cup milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided – COOL WHIP ONLY, PLEASE!
12 frozen ice cream sandwiches (3.75 ounces each), unwrapped, divided
2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated or multi-colored sprinkles

*for a holiday twist…substitute Grasshopper cookies (or any mint cookie type) for the sandwich cookies and Andes candy for the chocolate morsels. Pipe a boarder around top edge of cake and garnish using ½ pieces of Andes in between the scallops .

1) Coarsely chop cookies using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Fold in half of the whipped topping and cookies using Classic Scraper; set filling aside.

2) Working quickly, arrange six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter or you can Freeze the Lg Bar pan and make it on that . Spread filling evenly over sandwiches using Small Spreader. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches, forming a rectangular-shaped torte; smooth sides. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of torte. Grate chocolate over torte using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Slice using Nylon Slice ’N Serve® or Bread Knife and serve.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber
1 g

Cook’s Tip:
• If freezing torte overnight, remove from freezer 30-45 minutes before serving for easier slicing.

Haven't made this for awhile, but just remember if you have a Wal-mart around, (or some grocery store carry them) they have different flavored Ice Cream Sandwiches, so you can make different flavored tortes. YUM!!

Thanks for posting this Doreen, I really appreciate it and thanks Lisa for the tip :)

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your recipe. I can definitely help you out with that! The recipe you're looking for is called "Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas" and it's a delicious dish that your hubby will love for his birthday. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onionsInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked and shredded chicken, diced tomatoes and green chilies, sour cream, mayonnaise, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese.
3. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla and roll it up, placing the seam side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
4. Pour the enchilada sauce over the rolled up tortillas, making sure they are all covered.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the enchiladas.
6. Top with sliced black olives and chopped green onions.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas!I hope this helps and that your hubby has a wonderful birthday! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any other recipes. Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

The recipe for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes layers of ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, and your choice of toppings.

2. How long does it take to make the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

The total prep time for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte is about 30 minutes, but it will need to freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.

3. Can I use any type of ice cream sandwiches for this torte?

Yes, you can use any brand or flavor of ice cream sandwiches for this recipe. You can also mix and match different flavors for a unique twist on the torte.

4. Can I make the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the torte ahead of time and store it in the freezer until ready to serve. It will keep for up to a week in the freezer. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent freezer burn.

5. What are some popular toppings for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

Some popular toppings for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte include chocolate chips, crushed cookies or candy, caramel sauce, and fresh fruit. Get creative and add your own favorite toppings for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cheflydia
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • lilscrapmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies