• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Sandwich Torte Recipe: Perfect for Your Son's Birthday Party!

In summary, an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte is a frozen dessert made with layers of ice cream sandwiches, hot fudge sauce, and whipped cream. It is easy to make and can be customized with different flavors of ice cream sandwiches and toppings. To make it, simply layer the ingredients in a baking dish and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. It is necessary to freeze the torte before serving and can be made ahead of time. Additional toppings can be added for extra indulgence.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
does anyone have the recipe for this? i have made it several times but mis-placed my book. i want to make it for my sons birthday party!! TIA

1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10)
1/2 cup milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
12 frozen ice cream sandwiches (3.75 ounces each) unwrapped, divided
2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated or multi-colored sprinkles

Coarsely chop cookies using the Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Fold in half of the whipped topping and cookies using the Classic Scraper; set filling aside.

Working quickly, arrange six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on Simple Additions Large Square Platter. Spread filling evenly over sandwiches using small spreader. Top with remaining ice ceam sandwiches, forming a rectangular-shaped torte; smooth sides. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of torte. Grate chocolate over torte using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Slice using Nylon Slice 'N Serve and serve.

Yield: 16 servings

thanks JenniferLynne, your a lifesaver!! I am going to make it for my sons birthday party and for a show on saturday :D it never gets old!!

1. What is an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

An Ice Cream Sandwich Torte is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that combines layers of ice cream sandwiches, hot fudge sauce, and whipped cream to create a frozen treat that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.

2. How do I make an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

To make an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte, you will need a 9x13 inch baking dish, ice cream sandwiches, hot fudge sauce, and whipped cream. Start by placing a layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of the dish. Then, spread a layer of hot fudge sauce on top, followed by a layer of whipped cream. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the dish, making sure to end with a layer of whipped cream. Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use any flavor of ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any flavor of ice cream sandwiches to make an Ice Cream Sandwich Torte. Chocolate and vanilla are popular options, but you can also use flavors like mint chocolate chip or cookies and cream for a unique twist.

4. Is it necessary to freeze the torte before serving?

Yes, it is important to freeze the torte for at least 2 hours before serving. This will allow the layers to set and make it easier to slice and serve. You can also make the torte ahead of time and freeze it for up to a week before serving.

5. Can I add any toppings to the torte?

Absolutely! You can add toppings like sprinkles, chopped nuts, or crushed cookies on top of the whipped cream layer before freezing. You can also drizzle additional hot fudge sauce or caramel sauce on top before serving for extra indulgence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cheflydia
  • lilscrapmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
Replies
Views
Admin Greg