• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Tip: Invert Cookies with a Flex Mat

In summary, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make homemade ice cream sandwiches. It consists of two silicone molds that create perfectly sized cookies, and a press that helps you assemble the sandwiches. To use the maker, preheat the molds in the freezer, place cookie dough in the molds, bake and then cool, and finally assemble the sandwiches with your desired ice cream. The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use. It can also be used to make gluten-free or dairy-free sandwiches, as well as other recipes such as mini pies, tarts, and savory dishes. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different recipes!
mspibb
Gold Member
Tip for inverting the cookies. Put a small flexable cutting mat on the cookies to hold them in the mold when you turn them on top of the ice cream. Then just slide it out and then you can press the top cookies in place.

That's a great tip! I never thought to use a cutting mat to help with the inversion process. It's always a struggle to keep the cookies from falling apart when trying to flip them onto the ice cream. I'll definitely have to give this a try next time I make ice cream sandwiches. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there,Thank you for sharing this helpful tip! Using a flexible cutting mat to invert the cookies is a great idea. It makes the process much easier and ensures that the cookies stay in place while adding the ice cream. I will definitely be trying this out next time I use my ice cream sandwich maker. Thanks again for the tip!Best,

What is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make homemade ice cream sandwiches. It consists of two silicone molds that create perfectly sized cookies, and a press that helps you assemble the sandwiches.

How do I use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

Using the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is simple and fun! First, preheat the molds in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Then, place your favorite cookie dough into the molds and use the press to flatten it into a thin layer. Bake the cookies, let them cool, and then use the molds to cut out perfectly shaped cookies. Finally, fill the molds with your desired ice cream and assemble the sandwiches.

Is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the molds and press for longer lasting use.

Can I make gluten-free or dairy-free ice cream sandwiches with this tool?

Yes, you can! The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is perfect for making gluten-free or dairy-free ice cream sandwiches. Simply use your preferred gluten-free or dairy-free cookie dough and ice cream options.

What other recipes can I make with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can be used for more than just ice cream sandwiches. You can also use it to make mini pies, tarts, or even savory dishes like mini quiches. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies