• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Tips for Using an Ice Cream Sandwich Maker

In summary, the sandwich maker is relatively easy to use, with step-by-step instructions available on the PC website. Some helpful tips include using the sandwich maker upside down and using frozen cookie dough for best results. It can also be used to make hamburger patties, although it may require some practice to get the right size.
jcwarr
how easy / difficult is the sandwiich maker to use? any helpful tips on how to use it?
thanks!!

There is a file on the PC website that goes through the step by step instructions with pictures. I'll see if I can find it. You could go to the website and seach for it, too.

There are some threads on this website about the ice cream sandwhich maker from last summer when it first came out. If you do a search for them they might be helpful.

Here is the file on how to use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker... I have actually not used it myself yet :eek: so I can't comment on how good the instructions are; but good luck! HTH.

~Alison

Attachments

• Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Demo.pdf
    176.5 KB · Views: 633
try it upside down!I found that is is much easier to make the ice-cream sandwich by turning it upside down (once it is ready/filled) and pushing on it slightly...kind of smooshing it together....:p

You have to get the RIGHT size cookie.. I've only used it once, and bought the cookies that were recommended to me by other consultants in my group, and it was a mess...so I'm definitely gonna need to practice before June...
But from what I understand it works best if you get the cookie dough-frozen- and as soon as the cookies come out of the oven, use the clear collar of the ICSM to cut the excess cookie away so the cookie is the right size.

And don't let the ice cream get softened...keep it frozen good! These are the tips I got from other consultants in my group. HTH...

I wonder about using it for hamburger patties...anyone tried this?

I used it for hamburger patties a couple of weeks ago. It was very helpful, although the patties were HUGE! I would recomend making somewhat thinner patties, don't try and fill the entire maker with meat - unless you like huge burgers. My husband and son love hamburgers, but they even said the patties were a bit large.

I think it will work well with hamburger patties, just work with it a bit.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the ice cream sandwich maker is incredibly easy to use. It's a great tool for creating delicious and unique treats in no time. Here are a few tips to ensure you get the most out of your ice cream sandwich maker:1. Start by preheating the maker for 5-10 minutes before using it. This will help the sandwiches cook evenly and prevent them from sticking.2. Use softened ice cream or frozen yogurt for easier spreading. You can also mix in some toppings or flavorings to create your own custom ice cream flavors.3. Don't overfill the maker with ice cream. A thin layer of ice cream between two cookies is all you need for a perfect sandwich.4. Don't forget to grease the maker with cooking spray or butter before each use. This will prevent the sandwiches from sticking and make clean-up a breeze.5. Once the sandwiches are done, let them cool for a few minutes before removing them from the maker. This will help them hold their shape and prevent them from falling apart.I hope these tips were helpful! Enjoy your new ice cream sandwich maker and have fun creating delicious treats. Happy snacking!

1. What is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a kitchen tool that allows you to easily create homemade ice cream sandwiches with your choice of ice cream and cookies.

2. How does the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker work?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker consists of two silicone molds that you fill with your desired ice cream and place between two cookies. The molds then press the cookies and ice cream together into a perfectly shaped sandwich.

3. Can I use any type of cookie with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker works with any type of cookie, whether store-bought or homemade. You can also get creative and use other dessert items like waffles or brownies as the "bread" for your ice cream sandwiches.

4. Is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, it is recommended to hand wash the molds to ensure they maintain their shape and durability.

5. How many sandwiches can I make with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker at once?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker comes with two molds, allowing you to make two sandwiches at once. However, you can make as many sandwiches as you like by using the molds in batches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • stefani2