• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice cream sandwich maker

jcwarr

Mar 11, 2006
how easy / difficult is the sandwiich maker to use? any helpful tips on how to use it?
thanks!!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
There is a file on the PC website that goes through the step by step instructions with pictures. I'll see if I can find it. You could go to the website and seach for it, too.

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
There are some threads on this website about the ice cream sandwhich maker from last summer when it first came out. If you do a search for them they might be helpful.

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Here is the file on how to use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker... I have actually not used it myself yet :eek: so I can't comment on how good the instructions are; but good luck! HTH.

~Alison

Attachments

• Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Demo.pdf
    176.5 KB · Views: 547

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
try it upside down!

I found that is is much easier to make the ice-cream sandwich by turning it upside down (once it is ready/filled) and pushing on it slightly...kind of smooshing it together....:p

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
You have to get the RIGHT size cookie.. I've only used it once, and bought the cookies that were recommended to me by other consultants in my group, and it was a mess...so I'm definitely gonna need to practice before June...
But from what I understand it works best if you get the cookie dough-frozen- and as soon as the cookies come out of the oven, use the clear collar of the ICSM to cut the excess cookie away so the cookie is the right size.

And don't let the ice cream get softened...keep it frozen good! These are the tips I got from other consultants in my group. HTH...

I wonder about using it for hamburger patties...anyone tried this?

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I used it for hamburger patties a couple of weeks ago. It was very helpful, although the patties were HUGE! I would recomend making somewhat thinner patties, don't try and fill the entire maker with meat - unless you like huge burgers. My husband and son love hamburgers, but they even said the patties were a bit large.

I think it will work well with hamburger patties, just work with it a bit.