• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Kid-Sized Burgers with an Ice Cream Sandwich Maker

In summary, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a kitchen tool that allows you to easily create homemade ice cream sandwiches by pressing together two silicone molds filled with ice cream and cookie dough. The possibilities for recipes are endless, and the molds are easy to clean with dishwasher-safe silicone and non-stick surfaces. This versatile tool can also be used to make other desserts such as mini cakes and frozen yogurt bars, and is safe for children to use with adult supervision.
Sonia_J
Hi everyone

i don't have one and haven't seen it - but a co-worker asked if yoiu could use it to make kid-sized burgers.
has anyone tried???

i haven't tried to make the kid sized burgers, but i imagine you could...just use it as a stencil like a cookie cutter

It really isn't very "kid sized" though... We often make our ice cream sandwiches using the measure all cup because it doesn't make such a huge dessert!

A friend of mine bought this product to make burgers and discovered that it made the burders too samll for adults, but maybe they would be perfect for a kid's meal! :rolleyes:

I think I read a reply someone got from HO saying that it wasn't recommended, but if they were to use it with meat not to ever use it for anything else so it doesn't cross-contaminate.

What is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker and how does it work?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a tool that allows you to easily create delicious homemade ice cream sandwiches. It consists of two silicone molds that you fill with your choice of ice cream and cookie dough, then press together to create a perfect sandwich. The molds are then placed in the freezer to firm up before enjoying your tasty treat.

What types of recipes can I make with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The possibilities are endless with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker! You can use any type of ice cream and cookie dough combination that you desire. We also have a variety of recipe suggestions and flavor combinations available on our website and in our catalog.

Is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is very easy to clean. The silicone molds are dishwasher safe, or you can simply wash them by hand with warm soapy water. The molds are also non-stick, so any excess ice cream or cookie dough should easily slide off.

Can I use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker for other desserts besides ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, you can! The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can also be used to make mini cakes, brownies, and even frozen yogurt bars. Just fill the molds with your desired ingredients and freeze for a delicious and easy dessert.

Is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker safe for children to use?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is safe for children to use with adult supervision. The molds are made of BPA-free silicone and do not require any sharp objects or heat to create the sandwiches. However, caution should always be taken when using kitchen tools with children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Chef-B