• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Delicious Ice Cream Sandwiches with the Sandwich Maker - Quick Tip Inside!

In summary, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily make delicious ice cream sandwiches. It is dishwasher safe and can accommodate any type of cookie, making it perfect for creating a variety of flavors. With the ability to make up to four sandwiches at once and even mini ice cream sandwiches, it is a great option for entertaining or satisfying a craving.
DebbieSM
Just wanted to let everyone know.
I love this thing, I have been making Ice Cream sandwiches for 3 days now at my house. Just wanted to let you guys in on a quick tip. If you want to use homemade cookies, get the already pre-formed Pillsbury cookies from the Dairy section of supermarket. Get the ones that are a little bit bigger, they come 12 in a pack. Once they are baked, they fit perfectly in the sandwich maker.

Good luck,
Debbie

Hey Debbie, thanks for sharing your tip about using pre-formed Pillsbury cookies for homemade ice cream sandwiches! I've been wanting to try making them at home but wasn't sure what kind of cookies to use. I'll definitely give this a try and let you know how it turns out. Have you tried any other cookie brands or flavors that work well with the sandwich maker? I'm always looking for new combinations to try. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your quick tip for making delicious ice cream sandwiches with the sandwich maker! I am glad to hear that you have been enjoying it for the past three days. Using pre-formed Pillsbury cookies from the dairy section is a great idea, as they are the perfect size for the sandwich maker. I will definitely keep this in mind the next time I make ice cream sandwiches. Thank you for the helpful tip!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

To use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, simply place your favorite cookies on the bottom tray, add a scoop of ice cream on top, and then place another cookie on top. Close the lid and press down firmly to create your perfect ice cream sandwich.

2. Is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the parts and place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use different types of cookies with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker. From chocolate chip to oatmeal raisin, the possibilities are endless for creating delicious ice cream sandwiches.

4. How many ice cream sandwiches can I make at once with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can make up to four ice cream sandwiches at once, making it perfect for entertaining or satisfying a craving for multiple flavors.

5. Can I make mini ice cream sandwiches with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker comes with a mini cone attachment that allows you to make adorable mini ice cream sandwiches. Perfect for kids or portion control for adults.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef-B