• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Sundae Fundraiser: Supplies and Ideas Needed

If you want to use a knife, you could use the forged cutlery knife. For toppings, you could use the rotary grater, the core and more, or the small batter bowl.The martini glasses with the dots on the side look really nice with ice cream.You could also use the Beaded cake/pie server.The author suggests using the bar pan to bake a batch of brownies, use small bowls to put the different toppings in, or use bamboo. The whipped cream accented with the easy accent decorator looks nice. Lastly, the author provides ideas for what to use at the fundraiser.
Jennie4PC
I will be having a fundraiser on Sat and we decided to do ice cream sundaes. I need ideas for what to have the chairperson supply and what products to use.

Ice cream= scoop
sauces
nuts= food chopper/cutting board
strawberries= egg slicer plus
chocolate bars= rotary grater

I would like to take on of the forged cutlery knives
I know I can take a stone and have it sitting on the table but any other ideas would be great.

TIA

What about using the bar pan to bake up a batch of brownies? Also, use SA small bowls to put the different toppings in. Or bamboo. Easy Accent Decorator for whipped cream.

I think I have seen the dots martini glasses used with a scoop of ice cream with a sprig of mint on the side and it looks very nice, maybe it was some sort of sorbet in the dots martini glasses? Anyway, it looked very cute, especially since I just love those dots martini glasses! You could have an ice cream cake on one of the chilled stonewear and cut it and serve with the new nylon knife and server or use the Beaded cake/pie server, it's very pretty. I hope these might give you some ideas...

strawberries = core & More (for hulling)
flour/sugar shaker = colored sugar or cocoa powder
soft skinned fruit (kiwi) = serrated peeler (I LOVE my peeler)

Thanks guys keep the ideas coming.

Tools Needed for Ice Cream/Grilling PartyGrill Basket
Grill Mitt
Brill Tray
Cutting Board
Chef’s Knife
Pineapple Wedger
Apple Wedger
Batter Bowl
Small Mix’n Scraper
Measuring Cups
Measuring Spoons
Microplane Adjustable Grater
Citrus Press,
Easy Accent Decorator
Prep Bowls
Core & More
Food Chopper
Kernel Cutter
Ice Cream Dipper
Egg Slicer Plus
Small Batter BowlGrill sliced strawberries in grill basket & grill sliced fresh pineapple in grill tray. Then make sauce to go with pineapple:
Pineapple Sauce for Topping Ice Cream
½ c brown sugar
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Korintje Cinnamon
Strawberries and pineapple toppings go over vanilla ice cream.

I would also spin and clean all the berries using the salad spinner.

How about freezeing the bar pan or rec. stone and do like Cold Stone Creamery and Maggie Moos where you mix in candy bars and stuff? My kids have fun doing that. Wax paper is helpful when you do that, they each get a scoop on the wax paper, mix it in on the stone then take their wax paper and move on.
Mara

I'm attaching the "cold stone creamery" show that I received from my cluster.

I've done it with success. I used the Small Batter bowl to put apple pie filling in and the Salad Choppers (or Mix 'N Masher or Mix "N Chop) to cut up the apples. Food Chopper to cut up graham crackers, Food Chopper to cut up nuts if you like and let everyone make their own sundae. I put the Large Batter Bowl and/or the Small Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl in the freezer to to have a cold area to mix your Cold Stone ice cream

Attachments

• Cold Stone Creamery Show.doc
    96 KB · Views: 578
Maragib said:
How about freezeing the bar pan or rec. stone and do like Cold Stone Creamery and Maggie Moos where you mix in candy bars and stuff? My kids have fun doing that. Wax paper is helpful when you do that, they each get a scoop on the wax paper, mix it in on the stone then take their wax paper and move on.
Mara

You could use the handy scrapers for mixing the ice cream on the stone

Bananas and the Egg Slicer Plus. The ESP can also be used to slice strawberries.

1. What supplies do I need for a Sundae Fundraiser?

For a successful Sundae Fundraiser, you will need ice cream (at least two flavors), toppings (such as chocolate syrup, sprinkles, nuts, whipped cream), bowls, spoons, napkins, and cups for drinks. You may also want to consider having a tablecloth, decorations, and signage to make your event more eye-catching.

2. How much ice cream and toppings should I buy for the fundraiser?

This will depend on the number of attendees you are expecting and the size of the servings you plan to offer. A general rule of thumb is to have 1-2 scoops of ice cream and 2-3 toppings per person. It's always better to have extra supplies rather than running out, so consider purchasing a little more than you think you will need.

3. Can I offer dairy-free or vegan options for the Sundae Fundraiser?

Absolutely! It's important to cater to dietary restrictions and preferences to ensure all attendees can enjoy the event. You can offer dairy-free or vegan ice cream options, as well as toppings like fruit or hot fudge that are suitable for these diets.

4. What are some creative ideas to make the Sundae Fundraiser more fun?

There are many ways to make your Sundae Fundraiser stand out and be more enjoyable for attendees. You can have a build-your-own-sundae bar with different flavors and toppings to choose from, have a contest for the most creative sundae, or even have a sundae eating competition. You can also consider having a raffle or silent auction to raise additional funds.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for the Sundae Fundraiser?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used for a Sundae Fundraiser, such as the Ice Cream Scoop, Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, and Ice Cream Maker. These products not only make the event more convenient, but they also make great gifts for supporters who attend the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • deener
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies