• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Celebrate: Join Us for an Ice Cream Party on June 5th!

In summary, the "Let's Celebrate: Join Us for an Ice Cream Party on June 5th!" event is a fun and interactive way to celebrate the start of summer with friends and family. It will take place on June 5th at various locations across the country, and RSVPing is highly recommended. The event is family-friendly and children are welcome to attend, with special activities and treats available for them. Attendees can also take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers on Pampered Chef products at the event.
Sannemomof4
Thanks so much for all the suggestions I have been looking at. June 5th I am hosting an Ice Cream Party for kids so if yall have any suggestions please let me know. Wish me luck; all the people who have seen it have loved the flyer even if they can not come so I am hoping that will be a big draw :)

Are you planning to have the kids help or are you making something with ice cream? Have you decided what you are going to do yet?

There are lots of things you can do, but I would stick with one of the Celebration Theme shows since they are already planned to show a variety of products.

I was planning on letting the kids/adults do the work. Like using the food chopper for oreos, the cheese grater for chocolate curls, the ice cream scoop, the easy accent decorator for cool whip, strawberries nad bannanas for the slicer thingie(brain not working) egg slicer......of course the new ice cream sandwhich maker if i get it in time and the ice cream scoop

1. What is the "Let's Celebrate: Join Us for an Ice Cream Party on June 5th!" event?

The "Let's Celebrate: Join Us for an Ice Cream Party on June 5th!" event is a fun and interactive way to celebrate the start of summer with your friends and family. It is hosted by Pampered Chef and will feature delicious ice cream recipes and tips for making your own homemade ice cream.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on June 5th at various locations across the country. You can check our website for a list of participating locations and times.

3. Do I need to RSVP to attend the event?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the event to ensure that we have enough supplies and samples for all attendees. You can RSVP on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I bring my children to the event?

Yes, the event is family-friendly and children are welcome to attend. We will have special activities and treats for them to enjoy as well.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available for attendees. Make sure to attend the event to take advantage of these deals and stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shawna_sue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg