• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Party Ideas: Delicious Tips for a Sweet Sunday Gathering

In summary, for the upcoming ice cream party, the host is borrowing an ice cream maker and will have guests make sundaes while it churns. The host is also looking for other products to demonstrate, such as ice cream scoops, toppings, cone makers, sandwich makers, molds, bowls, cookie sandwiches, float makers, storage containers, and cookbooks.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I have a host that wants to do an Ice Cream party next Sunday.
She requested a demo with the ice cream maker, I don't have one but am borrowing one from someone.
I read up on it a little and see it takes a little bit so I already suggested to her, that she has store bought ice cream and have the guests make sundaes while the ice cream maker is doing it's thing.My question is what products can I show for it. I know of a few, I've got an extra garlic slicer that I know I can do like Andes Candies in, looking for other things too. I know I could do brownie pan and bring brownies too, which I may do. And obviously whipped cream maker, but what else? Suggestions appreciated.

Does anyone know what this is used for? I've had it for years and have forgotten what it is. It's not in a current catalog.
20190928_165226.jpg

Some other products you could demonstrate at an ice cream party are:1. Ice cream scoops: Show how different types of scoops can create different sized and shaped scoops of ice cream. You could also demonstrate how to use a heated scoop to easily scoop out hard ice cream.2. Ice cream toppings: Bring a variety of toppings such as hot fudge, caramel sauce, sprinkles, nuts, and fruit. Show guests how to create a sundae bar and let them customize their own sundaes.3. Ice cream cone maker: If you have an ice cream cone maker, you could demonstrate how to make homemade cones and let guests decorate them with sprinkles or chocolate drizzle.4. Ice cream sandwich maker: This is a fun and easy way to make your own ice cream sandwiches. Demonstrate how to use the maker and provide guests with different cookie and ice cream flavors to create their own sandwiches.5. Ice cream molds: If you have popsicle molds or other ice cream molds, you could demonstrate how to make homemade popsicles or other frozen treats.6. Ice cream bowls: Show guests how to make edible bowls out of cookie dough or brownie batter. This is a fun and unique way to serve ice cream.7. Ice cream cookie sandwiches: Bring pre-made cookies and ice cream to show guests how to make their own ice cream cookie sandwiches. You could also provide different flavors of ice cream for guests to choose from.8. Ice cream float maker: If you have a soda maker or other device for making floats, demonstrate how to make different flavored floats using different types of soda and ice cream.9. Ice cream storage containers: Show guests how to properly store and freeze homemade ice cream using different types of storage containers, such as airtight containers or insulated containers.10. Ice cream cookbooks: Bring some ice cream cookbooks to show guests different recipes and ideas for making homemade ice cream. You could also provide a few sample recipes for guests to take home.

1. What are some fun toppings for an ice cream bar?

Some popular toppings for an ice cream bar include crushed cookies or candy, fresh fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, and various syrups or sauces. You can also get creative with unique toppings like bacon bits or gummy worms.

2. How can I make my ice cream party more interactive?

One idea is to have a DIY sundae bar where guests can choose their own toppings and create their own unique ice cream creations. You can also set up a taste test station with different flavors of ice cream for guests to try and vote on their favorite.

3. What are some non-dairy options for guests with dietary restrictions?

Consider offering a variety of sorbet flavors for guests who are lactose intolerant or following a dairy-free diet. You can also offer dairy-free ice cream alternatives made from coconut milk or almond milk.

4. How can I display the ice cream and toppings in an appealing way?

One option is to use a tiered tray or display stand to showcase different flavors of ice cream and toppings. You can also use colorful bowls, jars, or jars with fun labels to hold the toppings. Don't forget to provide scoops and spoons for easy serving.

5. Are there any fun activities or games that I can incorporate into the ice cream party?

Yes, you can set up an ice cream-themed photo booth with props such as ice cream cone hats or oversized ice cream scoops. You can also have a blindfolded taste test game where guests have to guess the flavor of different ice creams. Another idea is to have a scavenger hunt where guests have to find hidden toppings around the party area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Chefstover2