• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Ice Cream Nachos Recipe: Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, these ice cream nachos are a delicious and creative dessert that can be made with the help of various kitchen tools such as the MESH COLANDERS, CORE N MORE, PINEAPPLE WEDGER, and MICROPLANE ADJUSTABLE GRATER. Enjoy!
DebPC
Staff member
ice cream nachos.jpg
ICE CREAM NACHOS
Ingredients:
Cinnamon Pita Chips
Vanilla ice cream
2-3 Bananas
1 lb. Strawberries
whole, fresh pineapple
Nuts
Chocolate bar
Cool whip
Hot Fudge
Caramel sauce1. Rinse strawberries in the MESH COLANDERS. Use the CORE N MORE to remove stems and then slice with the EGG SLICER PLUS. Place sliced strawberries in 2 CUP PREP BOWL.2. Slice bananas with the EGG SLICER PLUS and place in 2 CUP PREP BOWL.3. Place the Cinnamon Pita Chips on open tray of COOL N SERVE4. Using the LARGE GROOVED CUTTING BOARD and the FORGED CHEF’S KNIFE, cut the top and bottom off the pineapple and then cut in half horizontally (through the equator). Cut both pieces of the pineapple using the PINEAPPLE WEDGER then the APPLE WEDGER. Cut the fruit into smaller chunks with the CHEF’S KNIFE.5. Toast nuts in the 8" SAUTE PAN and then chop the nuts using the FOOD CHOPPER.6. Using the SKINNY SCRAPER, place hot fudge in the SMALL MICRO-COOKER and cook for 30-60 seconds until melted.7. Place caramel sauce in a 1 C PREP BOWL and microwave until warm/melted. 8. Using the MEDIUM SCOOP, fill the EASY ACCENT DECORATOR with Cool Whip.9. Get the ice cream from the freezer and scoop on top of chips using the ICE CREAM DIPPER.10. Add the strawberries, bananas, and pineapple on top of ice cream. 11. Top with Cool Whip in EASY ACCENT DECORATOR.12. Use V-SHAPED CUTTER & SMALL BAMBOO SPOONS to drizzle hot fudge and caramel over all. 13. Garnish with chopped nuts and grate chocolate over the entire platter using the MICROPLANE ADJUSTABLE GRATER. 14. Serve using CHEF’S TOOLS SLOTTED TURNER OR SPOON.

I'd forgotten about this recipe. I need to share it again soon.

Enjoy your delicious ice cream nachos!Wow, these ice cream nachos sound amazing! I love how you have incorporated so many different kitchen tools to make this dish. The MESH COLANDERS and CORE N MORE will definitely come in handy for preparing the strawberries, and the PINEAPPLE WEDGER and APPLE WEDGER will make cutting the pineapple a breeze. And to top it all off, the MICROPLANE ADJUSTABLE GRATER will add the perfect touch of grated chocolate. I can't wait to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing.

What ingredients are needed to make Ice Cream Nachos?

To make Ice Cream Nachos, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of waffle cones or tortilla chips
  • 1 pint of your favorite ice cream flavor
  • 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
  • 1/4 cup of caramel sauce
  • 1/4 cup of hot fudge sauce
  • Whipped cream for topping

Can I use any type of ice cream for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of ice cream that you like. Some popular choices include chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. You can even mix and match different flavors to create your own unique combination.

Do I have to use waffle cones or can I use tortilla chips?

You can use either waffle cones or tortilla chips for this recipe. Waffle cones will give a sweet and crunchy texture, while tortilla chips will give a salty and crunchy texture. It all depends on your personal preference.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A baking sheet and a microwave or stovetop will be sufficient for heating up the chocolate and caramel sauces. You may also want to use a mixing bowl and spoon to crush the waffle cones or tortilla chips.

Can I make these ahead of time?

It is recommended to assemble and serve the Ice Cream Nachos immediately after making them to prevent the waffle cones or tortilla chips from becoming soggy. However, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and assemble them right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies