- Apr 14, 2004
ICE CREAM NACHOS
Cinnamon Pita Chips
Vanilla ice cream
1 lb. Strawberries
whole, fresh pineapple
1. Rinse strawberries in the MESH COLANDERS. Use the CORE N MORE to remove stems and then slice with the EGG SLICER PLUS. Place sliced strawberries in 2 CUP PREP BOWL.
2. Slice bananas with the EGG SLICER PLUS and place in 2 CUP PREP BOWL.
3. Place the Cinnamon Pita Chips on open tray of COOL N SERVE
4. Using the LARGE GROOVED CUTTING BOARD and the FORGED CHEF’S KNIFE, cut the top and bottom off the pineapple and then cut in half horizontally (through the equator). Cut both pieces of the pineapple using the PINEAPPLE WEDGER then the APPLE WEDGER. Cut the fruit into smaller chunks with the CHEF’S KNIFE.
5. Toast nuts in the 8" SAUTE PAN and then chop the nuts using the FOOD CHOPPER.
6. Using the SKINNY SCRAPER, place hot fudge in the SMALL MICRO-COOKER and cook for 30-60 seconds until melted.
7. Place caramel sauce in a 1 C PREP BOWL and microwave until warm/melted.
8. Using the MEDIUM SCOOP, fill the EASY ACCENT DECORATOR with Cool Whip.
9. Get the ice cream from the freezer and scoop on top of chips using the ICE CREAM DIPPER.
10. Add the strawberries, bananas, and pineapple on top of ice cream.
11. Top with Cool Whip in EASY ACCENT DECORATOR.
12. Use V-SHAPED CUTTER & SMALL BAMBOO SPOONS to drizzle hot fudge and caramel over all.
13. Garnish with chopped nuts and grate chocolate over the entire platter using the MICROPLANE ADJUSTABLE GRATER.
14. Serve using CHEF’S TOOLS SLOTTED TURNER OR SPOON.