• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Maker Questions: Need Help from the Pampered Chef Incentive Recipient

In summary, to use the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker, freeze the bowl for 24 hours, prepare ice cream mixture, pour it into the bowl, attach paddle and lid, and churn for 15-20 minutes. It can also make other frozen treats and has a capacity of 1.5 quarts. To clean, disassemble and wash with warm soapy water or use the dishwasher. Mix-ins can be added in the last few minutes of churning.
Jennie4PC
I have a question for whoever got the ice cream maker from the PC incentive.

The question is is it supposed to stop on its on or do you just let it run till you feel it is done?
TIA

I didn't get the ice cream maker but have had several myself that I've used since a child. I've never had any of them stop when they are done. Including a electric ones and my Kitchen Aid one. I usually go by time. Plus when the ice cream is done in the maker it will still be a little soft as it will harden more in the freezer.

It does not stop on it's own. I have two of these and you turn it off. I usually let mine go for 30 min.

Have fun.

Thanks for this!! I got this also (my DD and BF LOVE ice cream) and this is good info to know!!

Thanks for all the info. We did make ice cream last night and it was yummy.

We used it with organic sugar. WHOHOO! Ice cream I can eat. I'm very excited. I just wish we had more than one container since it doesn't make a lot at a time. Enough for my family typically, but not for lots of people.

I know this thread is old but those of you who got the ice cream maker which one is it and how do you like it? I am looking at ice cream makers and would like any reviews on the ones you have.

Thanks
JoLynn

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker?

To use the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker, start by freezing the bowl for at least 24 hours prior to use. Then, prepare your ice cream mixture and pour it into the frozen bowl. Attach the paddle and lid, and turn the handle for about 15-20 minutes until the desired consistency is reached. Finally, serve and enjoy!

2. Can I make other frozen treats besides ice cream with the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker is versatile and can be used to make other frozen treats such as sorbet, frozen yogurt, and even slushies. Just follow the same instructions for making ice cream but use your desired ingredients.

3. How much ice cream can the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker produce?

The Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker has a capacity of 1.5 quarts, which is enough to make about 6 servings of ice cream. However, the amount may vary depending on the recipe and ingredients used.

4. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker?

To clean the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker, first disassemble all the parts and wash them with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling. The bowl and paddle are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. Can I add mix-ins to my ice cream while it's churning in the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker?

Yes, you can add mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to your ice cream while it's churning in the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker. Just make sure to add them in the last few minutes of churning to prevent them from getting crushed or sinking to the bottom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell