1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ice Cream Maker

1. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I have a question for whoever got the ice cream maker from the PC incentive.

The question is is it supposed to stop on its on or do you just let it run till you feel it is done?
    TIA

May 17, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I didn't get the ice cream maker but have had several myself that I've used since a child. I've never had any of them stop when they are done. Including a electric ones and my Kitchen Aid one. I usually go by time. Plus when the ice cream is done in the maker it will still be a little soft as it will harden more in the freezer.

May 17, 2009
  3. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

It does not stop on it's own. I have two of these and you turn it off. I usually let mine go for 30 min.

Have fun.

4. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for this!! I got this also (my DD and BF LOVE ice cream) and this is good info to know!!

5. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Thanks for all the info. We did make ice cream last night and it was yummy.

May 18, 2009
  6. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

We used it with organic sugar. WHOHOO! Ice cream I can eat. I'm very excited. I just wish we had more than one container since it doesn't make a lot at a time. Enough for my family typically, but not for lots of people.

May 19, 2009
  7. jbarnhill

jbarnhill Member Silver Member

I know this thread is old but those of you who got the ice cream maker which one is it and how do you like it? I am looking at ice cream makers and would like any reviews on the ones you have.

Thanks
    JoLynn

Jan 27, 2010
Have something to add?