• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Dipper: Effectiveness & Warranty Info

In summary, the ice cream dipper from Pampered Chef is designed to last for a long time and maintain its effectiveness. It comes with a lifetime guarantee and can be replaced for free if it breaks or becomes defective. It is important to use and wash it correctly to ensure its longevity.
avelissar
Hi,

I just had a coworker asked me if our ice cream dipper becomes less effective with time? Is this true? What is its warranty?

Thanks!

Andrea

I've had mine for YEARS (close to 10) and I still get my ice cream scooped out just fine! *hehe* Not sure what he means by "ineffective".
Maybe he's talking about the liquid inside warming up? But I personally never hold mine long enough to warm it- I just scoop and go! I find that the scoop gives a good 1/4 cup scoop of ice cream- and since I'm a WW member- two scoops are my 2 pts (ice cream variety makes points vary of course!)

I've had mine for almost 15 years, and it works just fine. It has a 1-year warranty.

If they did something silly like put it in the dishwasher, yep, with time (very little time) it would become ineffective. If it is used & washed correctly, it lasts!

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for reaching out to me about the ice cream dipper. I'm happy to answer your questions!

Our ice cream dipper is designed to last for a long time and maintain its effectiveness. However, like any kitchen tool, it may experience wear and tear over time. If you feel that your dipper is not working as well as it used to, please let me know and I would be happy to assist you with finding a solution.

As for the warranty, our ice cream dipper comes with a lifetime guarantee. This means that if it ever breaks or becomes defective, we will replace it for you free of charge. We stand behind the quality of our products and want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Have a great day!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How effective is the Ice Cream Dipper in scooping hard ice cream?

The Ice Cream Dipper is specifically designed to scoop hard ice cream with ease. Its unique shape and non-stick surface allow for effortless scooping, even with frozen ice cream.

2. Can the Ice Cream Dipper be used for other frozen treats?

Yes, the Ice Cream Dipper can be used for scooping other frozen treats such as sorbet, gelato, and frozen yogurt. Its sturdy design can handle even the hardest of frozen desserts.

3. Does the Ice Cream Dipper come with a warranty?

Yes, the Ice Cream Dipper comes with a lifetime warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, you can contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

4. Is the Ice Cream Dipper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ice Cream Dipper is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to extend the lifespan of the product.

5. Can the Ice Cream Dipper be used for scooping soft ice cream?

The Ice Cream Dipper is specifically designed for scooping hard ice cream. While it may work for soft ice cream, it may not provide the same level of effectiveness as it does with hard ice cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom