• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Ice Bucket Lid - Is Anyone Else Experiencing This?

In summary, the director's box that Lisa received had a problem with the lid on her ice bucket not sliding on very easily. The box was open and there was no evidence that it had been taped closed. The other Dot's glasses were also broken more than not when they first came out. It is hoped that the new glasses that are coming out will address the issue.
chefcharity
I just got my director's box today and my lid on my ice bucket does not slide on very easy. It catches on the pin that holds the handle in place. Is anyone else having this issue?

My ice bucket is fine, but my martini glasses were shattered. Very poor packing as far as I can tell. The box was open (no evidence of ever being taped closed). Why would they not pack these better? Styrofoam on the top and bottom of the glasses only, with nothing to hold them in place? Makes you wonder...

The other Dots glasses were broken more than not when they first came out too! I heard about a lot of problems on CS for people!

You would think on the # of returns or issues with Dots Stemware, they'd have come up with better shipping for Martini glasses!! I know every set I sold I had to do an adjustment on, at least once sometimes twice.

Oh well, I doubt I'll get those, not unless I use for desserts as they show.

Lisa

DIdn't they have to stop the Dots Wine glasses for a short time because of that problem when they first came out? I had just started when they came out- so I it's fuzzy in my mommy-brain, but seems to me I remember reading about that on here. HOpefully that doesn't happen with these- they are too cute for holidays!

No it was the dots wine charms that they had on hold for a while.

I remember the glasses being on hold too, but I'm thinking it was because the dots were washing off of them. (But, then again I do tend to have memory spasms a lot)

There was a problem w/ the glasses too, but I don't think it would matter anymore. The problem was that some people had a problem with the dots washing off when they washed the glasses, but I'm sure that would have been addressed with the new glasses before they went into production.

1. Why is the ice bucket lid difficult to open and close?

The ice bucket lid may be difficult to open and close if it is not properly aligned on the bucket or if there is debris or ice build-up preventing it from closing properly. It is important to make sure the lid is centered on the bucket and to regularly clean and remove any debris or ice from the lid and bucket.

2. Is there a trick to opening the ice bucket lid?

There is no specific trick to opening the ice bucket lid, but it may be easier to open if you use both hands and firmly press down on the center of the lid while simultaneously lifting the handle.

3. How can I prevent the ice bucket lid from getting stuck?

To prevent the ice bucket lid from getting stuck, make sure to properly align the lid on the bucket and to regularly clean and remove any debris or ice from the lid and bucket. Additionally, avoid overfilling the bucket as this can put strain on the lid and make it more difficult to open and close.

4. Is it normal for the ice bucket lid to be tight?

Yes, it is normal for the ice bucket lid to be tight as it helps to keep the ice cold. However, if the lid becomes extremely difficult to open and close, it may be a sign that it needs to be cleaned or realigned on the bucket.

5. What should I do if the ice bucket lid breaks?

If the ice bucket lid breaks, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may be able to provide a replacement lid or offer a solution for the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
daniellecooks
  • KayteTUrner
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies