1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ice bucket

1. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I just got my director's box today and my lid on my ice bucket does not slide on very easy. It catches on the pin that holds the handle in place. Is anyone else having this issue?

Jul 24, 2009
  2. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

My ice bucket is fine, but my martini glasses were shattered. Very poor packing as far as I can tell. The box was open (no evidence of ever being taped closed). Why would they not pack these better? Styrofoam on the top and bottom of the glasses only, with nothing to hold them in place? Makes you wonder...

Jul 25, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

The other Dots glasses were broken more than not when they first came out too! I heard about a lot of problems on CS for people!

Jul 25, 2009
  4. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

You would think on the # of returns or issues with Dots Stemware, they'd have come up with better shipping for Martini glasses!! I know every set I sold I had to do an adjustment on, at least once sometimes twice.

Oh well, I doubt I'll get those, not unless I use for desserts as they show.

Lisa

Jul 25, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

DIdn't they have to stop the Dots Wine glasses for a short time because of that problem when they first came out? I had just started when they came out- so I it's fuzzy in my mommy-brain, but seems to me I remember reading about that on here. HOpefully that doesn't happen with these- they are too cute for holidays!

Jul 25, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

No it was the dots wine charms that they had on hold for a while.

Jul 25, 2009
  7. I remember the glasses being on hold too, but I'm thinking it was because the dots were washing off of them. (But, then again I do tend to have memory spasms a lot)

8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

There was a problem w/ the glasses too, but I don't think it would matter anymore. The problem was that some people had a problem with the dots washing off when they washed the glasses, but I'm sure that would have been addressed with the new glasses before they went into production.

Jul 25, 2009
Have something to add?