• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Ice Breaker Games for Your Next Party: Quick Ideas and Tips - Jenny's Guide

In summary, popular ice breaker games for parties include Two Truths and a Lie, Never Have I Ever, and Name That Tune. To get everyone involved, making the game optional and offering a small prize can incentivize more participation. There are also many games that can be enjoyed by both adults and children, such as Charades, Pictionary, and Heads Up. Most ice breaker games can be easily modified to fit a specific party theme, and it's important to ensure that the game is appropriate for all guests by considering their age range and interests and asking for input beforehand.
jennyk
Hi. I am going to be doing my first party in early May. I am looking for some ideas for some quick ice breaker games to do at the beginning of the show. My recruiter had one where you give yourself points for different things in a poem - like so many points if you have blue eyes, etc. It was cute and didn't take up a lot of time. Does anyone have copies of anything like that or ideas of something to do at the beginning?

Thanks!
Jenny

Jenny,
I think the more simple you keep it, the easier it is. I find the BEST way to break the ice is to have the guests introduce themselves to each other and have them tell about their favorite product. They may not know each other and you get them selling products to each other. They will really believe their friends more than you at first (they don't know you yet). During this time, laugh, give tips, joke around and help them get comfortable with you. After they introduce themselves, then tell your story. Tell them that since you will be touching their food, you thought you should tell them a little about yourself. (they will giggle)

Make it simple and do what works. Good luck with your first show. Let us know if you need any other help.

I did attach some "games" you can do at the beginning of the show (think I got some from here). I also attached an ICE BREAKER document that is full of ideas.

Attachments

• Point Game.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 753
  • Purse game.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 817
  • ice breakers.doc
    34 KB · Views: 1,098

Hi Jenny,Congratulations on hosting your first party! Ice breaker games are a great way to get everyone engaged and having fun from the start. One idea could be to have everyone introduce themselves and share one random fact about themselves. This allows everyone to get to know each other and can lead to some interesting conversations.Another idea could be to have a "two truths and a lie" game, where everyone takes turns sharing three statements about themselves - two true and one false. The rest of the group then has to guess which statement is the lie.You could also do a quick scavenger hunt where everyone has to find something in their purse or wallet that represents them in some way. This can lead to some funny and unexpected items being shared.Hope these ideas help and have a great party!

1. What are some good ice breaker games for a party?

Some popular ice breaker games for parties include Two Truths and a Lie, Never Have I Ever, and Name That Tune.

2. How can I get everyone involved in the ice breaker game?

One way to get everyone involved is to make the game optional and offer a small prize to the winner. This can incentivize more people to participate.

3. Are there any ice breaker games that work well for both adults and children?

Yes, there are many games that can be enjoyed by both adults and children. Some examples include Charades, Pictionary, and Heads Up.

4. Can I modify the ice breaker game to fit a specific party theme?

Absolutely! Many ice breaker games can be easily modified to fit a specific party theme. For example, you can change the categories in a game of Two Truths and a Lie to be related to the party's theme.

5. How can I ensure that the ice breaker game is appropriate for all guests?

It's important to choose an ice breaker game that is appropriate for the age range and interests of your guests. You can also ask for suggestions or input from your guests beforehand to ensure that everyone will be comfortable participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
nay62
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies