• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice breaker game

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
I had a couples show last night and played this game as a way for introductions. I'm still chuckling when I remember what some of them had to say! :D

I gave each person a small piece of scrap paper (approx 3x5). Told them all NOT to let anyone see what they wrote down. I then asked them to write down a kitchen item that they would love to replace and 2 reasons why they want to replace it, reminding them NOT to let anyone see their card. When they were all done, I told them to cross out the kitchen item and replace it with their partners name. I then had them introduce their partner and the reason they wanted to get rid of them! Example: (this is one from last night),
My wifes name is Christi and she is flakey and old! The husbands item to get rid of was a Teflon skillet! We laughed so hard at some of the reasons! The best one got a door prize. :)

Lee Anne