• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Sage Green Rectangle Platter - $30.00

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a new or used Entertaining Set with a sage green rectangle platter, which was previously available for $30.00. However, it is now no longer available due to an upgrade to 13.1. The person then asks for help in finding the set and eventually finds it through the Lets_Make_a_deal group. Others in the conversation also express interest in the group and request for the link to be sent to them.
D_Patel
A new or used Entertaining Set , the one with the sage green rectangle platter, I know it was on our paperwork supply from the fall but i upgraded to 13.1 and it is now gone.Or If you know how i can still order it for $30.00. if not, if someone has got one they would like to part with please email me with your price and shipping my zip code is 01521. I have a Pay Pal account i can pay you through ! Thank you ! :)

Last edited:
I found one !!yeah ! I Posted on Lets_Make_a_deal and got one !! Good deal too !! Thank you all !

let's make a dealwere is the post Let's make a deal?

Even with the upgrade if you put in an August date you should still be able to get the green SA piece. I am glad you found it.

For those interested in the lets make a deal group, you can contact them at
[email protected]. They will ask for information only a consultant will know before they allow you to be a member of the group. There is always people looking for and selling PC items. This is for consultants only. The prices are not suppose to be any higher than what we can get them for if we could order them.

Shawnna

Hi , I called Ho to see if I could still order it the green tray one , i could from the catalog and get 20% off , but it was NLA from the order form , just the new one with the striped tray at the $32.00 price . But I found it brand new !! At a great price ! :)

Hi everyone,

I tried to go to the link for the lets make a deal group, but I couln't get it to work. I even went to Yahoo groups to try and find it and I couldn't there either. Am I doing something wrong?

Check your emailI sent you the link.

Thanks Jill!!

Molly Jo,

Just sent it to you. :)

Jodi

could someone send me the link to lets make a deal thank you

What are the dimensions of the Sage Green Rectangle Platter?

The Sage Green Rectangle Platter measures 16.5" x 9.5", making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, main dishes, or desserts.

Is the Sage Green Rectangle Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the platter is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

Can the Sage Green Rectangle Platter be used in the microwave?

Yes, the platter is microwave safe, making it convenient for heating up dishes or keeping food warm.

What is the material of the Sage Green Rectangle Platter?

The platter is made of durable stoneware that is both heat and chip-resistant, ensuring it will last for many years to come.

Can the Sage Green Rectangle Platter be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the platter is suitable for both hot and cold dishes, making it versatile for all types of meals and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • jbdowd0798
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • chefkathy