1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Iam ISO

1. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

A new or used Entertaining Set , the one with the sage green rectangle platter, I know it was on our paperwork supply from the fall but i upgraded to 13.1 and it is now gone.Or If you know how i can still order it for $30.00. if not, if someone has got one they would like to part with please email me with your price and shipping my zip code is 01521. I have a Pay Pal account i can pay you through ! Thank you ! :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
    Aug 18, 2005
  2. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I found one !!

yeah ! I Posted on Lets_Make_a_deal and got one !! Good deal too !! Thank you all !

Aug 26, 2005
  3. whitetiger

whitetiger Member Gold Member

let's make a deal

were is the post Let's make a deal?

Aug 28, 2005
  4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Even with the upgrade if you put in an August date you should still be able to get the green SA piece. I am glad you found it.

For those interested in the lets make a deal group, you can contact them at
    www.lets_make_a_deal@yahoogroups.com. They will ask for information only a consultant will know before they allow you to be a member of the group. There is always people looking for and selling PC items. This is for consultants only. The prices are not suppose to be any higher than what we can get them for if we could order them.

Shawnna

Aug 29, 2005
  5. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Hi , I called Ho to see if I could still order it the green tray one , i could from the catalog and get 20% off , but it was NLA from the order form , just the new one with the striped tray at the $32.00 price . But I found it brand new !! At a great price ! :)

Aug 29, 2005
  6. dare1969

dare1969 Guest

Hi everyone,

I tried to go to the link for the lets make a deal group, but I couln't get it to work. I even went to Yahoo groups to try and find it and I couldn't there either. Am I doing something wrong?

Sep 25, 2005
  7. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

Check your email

I sent you the link.

Sep 25, 2005
  8. dare1969

dare1969 Guest

Thanks Jill!!

Sep 25, 2005
  9. Molly Jo

Molly Jo Member Gold Member