• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Magic of Barry Manilow: My Review of the Concert!

In summary, Ann posted a picture of herself with Kenny Rogers, Joan Rivers, and Barry Manilow, which made KG and MG jealous. Ann didn't post it, it was ANN'S idea, and she apologizes to KG and MG.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...that make the whole world sing...

I just got home from the Barry Manilow concert...it was AWESOME!!!
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Woohoooooo!!!!!Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl....

So that's where you were. Someone started a thread asking where you were. Guess you can't leave us long enough for a concert!

Glad you had a great time!

Barry Manilow is a great entertainer - I just got back from the Bon Jovi concert which was a blast - glad you had fun Carolyn:)

I saw Barry Manilow in Las Vegas in 2006. DH & I went for the weekend to celebrate our 20th anniversary. It was an awesome concert!

Too fun! I am jealous of all these cool concerts y'all are going to!

Carrie Underwood is coming to Fort Wayne......

Okay had you jealous for a minute - I'm not going:(!

Who wrote, I Write The Songs? (Choose One)[] Elton John
[] Willie Nelson - he wrote over 650 songs, after all
[] Bruce Johnson - Bruce WHO?
[] Barry Manilow, you idiot, he sang it after allAnd the answer is...make a choice before you scroll down...You were probably wrong, anyway. I Write The Songs was written by Bruce Johnson, a former member of the Beach Boys. He was inspired by Brian Wilson, the man who wrote most of the Beach Boys' stuff and it was a tribute to him. The song was also recorded by David Cassidy and Captain & Tennille the same year Barry Manilow recorded it.Incidentally, Manilow wrote, by himself, only 23 of the songs in his catalog of 419 recordings, none of which ever charted in the top 20, yet, he's in the songwriters' hall of fame - go figure. (He has been given co-writer credit for many of his recorded songs.)Also, contrary to popular myth, Manilow did NOT write the You Deserve A Break Today jingle for McDonalds, he only sang it in the first commerical use of the song. This post is only useless trivia for your consideration.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/200px-CopacabanaLogo.gif

HER NAME WAS CAROLYN:sing: :sing:

Hey! How is Barry's plastic surgery ? It looks great by the looks of this picture!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/poster52919713.jpg

:sing: :sing: I wear the thongs that make my butt look biggggg :sing: :sing:

KG - that is one ugly picture!

pamperedlinda said:
KG - that is one ugly picture!
sd3.gif
HEY!Don't blame me! I didn't post it - that was ANN'S doing!Besides, it isn't me. I don't have enough hair for pigtails and that...gu...gir...person has more teeth than I do.

Apologies KG! I was blinded by how ugly the whateveritis is and the posts kinda ran together.

Ann - that is one UGLY picture!

Why thank you! It took your mind off from the Kenny Rogers, Joan Rivers and Barry Manilow too much plastic surgery look...you know the one that looks like they are in a hurricane wind tunnel?:D

Glad to hear you had fun at your concert :)

I still remember singing I Write the Songs in choir in 5th grade....

and I heard a Frank Sinatra cover of it just this past week! I am sure that neither even get close to Mr. M.

Glad you enjoyed the concert!

baychef said:
:sing: :sing: I wear the thongs that make my butt look biggggg :sing: :sing:

Thanks, Ann. :rolleyes: Now I'll be singing that all day. :sing: :sing: :sing:

1. What songs did Barry Manilow perform during the concert?

Barry Manilow performed a variety of his hit songs, including "Copacabana," "Mandy," "I Write the Songs," and "Can't Smile Without You." He also sang some of his newer songs, such as "This is My Town" and "New York City Rhythm."

2. How long was the concert?

The concert lasted about two hours, with a short intermission in between.

3. Did Barry Manilow interact with the audience during the concert?

Yes, Barry Manilow interacted with the audience throughout the concert. He told stories and jokes in between songs, and even invited some lucky fans on stage to sing with him.

4. How was the overall atmosphere of the concert?

The overall atmosphere of the concert was electric. The audience was filled with fans of all ages, singing along and dancing to the music. Barry Manilow's energy and enthusiasm on stage was contagious and made for a truly unforgettable experience.

5. Were there any special effects or visuals during the concert?

Yes, there were several special effects and visuals throughout the concert. There were colorful lights, stunning projections, and even a few pyrotechnic displays. The combination of these elements added an extra level of excitement to the concert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u