• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Would Love a Pink Ribbon Charm

In summary, the Pink Ribbon Charm is a small charm made of enamel and metal that represents breast cancer awareness. It can be purchased separately or may come included with certain products. The charm measures 1 inch in length and 0.5 inches in width and can easily be attached to a bracelet or necklace using a loop or jump ring. A portion of the proceeds from the sales of the Pink Ribbon Charm goes towards breast cancer research through the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program.
Bren706
Gold Member
I saw this on the Pink Ribbon Facebook page, and it made me think that it would be a nice incentive to earn a pink ribbon charm to add to our bracelets for May or October.

Attachments

• Pink charm bracelet.png
    Pink charm bracelet.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 826
Brenda, this is a really good idea. As a guy, I am not wearing a charm bracelet... BUT, I do want to point out what a great idea this is. Maybe go into consultants corner and go to "contact home office" and then send them an email suggesting this! I have had many ideas and have sent them to HO, wonder if I will ever see any of my ideas?? ;)

I bet you will. I suggested some glass dishes like moms Pyrex square ones between the 1 cup prep and the Small Batter bowls-voila, the 2-cup and 3-cup prep bowls! I suggested some kind of vessel to make baked beans from scratch, and voila - the RockCrok!. Most recently I suggested a spicy pizza topper rub w garlic + red peppers... We'll see!

1. What is the Pink Ribbon Charm and what does it represent?

The Pink Ribbon Charm is a small charm made of enamel and metal that is designed to look like a pink ribbon. It represents breast cancer awareness and is often worn as a symbol of support for those affected by the disease.

2. Can I purchase the Pink Ribbon Charm separately or does it come with a specific product?

You can purchase the Pink Ribbon Charm separately or it may come included with certain products, such as our Pink Ribbon Charm Bracelet. It is also available as a fundraising item for breast cancer awareness events.

3. What is the size of the Pink Ribbon Charm?

The Pink Ribbon Charm measures approximately 1 inch in length and 0.5 inches in width. It is small enough to add to a bracelet or necklace without being too bulky or heavy.

4. Is there a specific way to attach the Pink Ribbon Charm to a bracelet or necklace?

The Pink Ribbon Charm has a small loop at the top that can easily be attached to any type of chain or charm bracelet. You can also use a small jump ring to secure it in place.

5. Does a portion of the proceeds from the Pink Ribbon Charm sales go towards breast cancer research?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a proud supporter of the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. A portion of the sales from our Pink Ribbon Charm goes towards this program to help fund breast cancer research and support services for those affected by the disease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperYourKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • BebeRogers
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BebeRogers
  • monicag