• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Neighborhood! Meet Your New Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, "Welcome to the Neighborhood! Meet Your New Pampered Chef Consultant" is a program that connects new Consultants with their neighbors through in-person or virtual events to showcase products and build relationships with potential customers. Any new Consultant is eligible to participate and can benefit from kickstarting their business and receiving support from experienced Consultants in their community. To find out if there is a new Consultant in your neighborhood participating in the program, you can contact your local Pampered Chef office, visit their website, or follow them on social media for updates and announcements.
PamperedJess
I would like to put up a flyer in my neighborhood that I just moved into about me being a new Pampered Chef consultant in the area. I don't know a lot of people in the area and thought that it would be a nice way to get some business. Does anyone have a flyer made up or any ideas they can share with me?

There is a good one on this website under PC Files called "let me be your PC lady" or something to that effect. Its a good one. I think there is another trifold flyer under the files section that is a good neighborhood flyer. Here is another neat one that someone else made that I may put in my neighborhood.I haven't decided yet.

Attachments

• A PC Consultant is in your Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,031
Great Flyer!!!Janel,
Your flyer looks great!!!

Using flyers???:confused: When putting flyers in your neighborhood where do you put them?
& has anybody ever received any response by using them?

shanon

It's best to stick them between the flag and the actual mailbox. You can get in trouble for actually putting them inside the mailbox. Or even attach them somehow to peoples' front door.

FlyerThanks Janel for sharing your flyer! I was curious how others had introduced themselves in their neighborhoods as a PC KC. This helps alot!

1. What is "Welcome to the Neighborhood! Meet Your New Pampered Chef Consultant"?

"Welcome to the Neighborhood! Meet Your New Pampered Chef Consultant" is a program designed to introduce our new Pampered Chef Consultants to their local community.

2. How does the program work?

The program works by connecting our new Consultants with their neighbors through in-person events or virtual gatherings. This allows them to showcase our products, share recipe ideas, and build relationships with potential customers in their area.

3. Who can participate in the program?

Any new Pampered Chef Consultant is eligible to participate in "Welcome to the Neighborhood! Meet Your New Pampered Chef Consultant" program.

4. Are there any benefits for the Consultant?

Yes, participating in the program can help our new Consultants kickstart their business and establish a customer base in their local area. It also allows them to receive support and mentorship from experienced Consultants in their community.

5. How can I find out if there is a new Pampered Chef Consultant in my neighborhood?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef office or visit our website to find out if there is a new Consultant in your neighborhood who is participating in the program. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements about the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • acsbein
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
acsbein
  • nay62