1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I would like to put up a flyer in my neighborhood that I just moved

1. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

I would like to put up a flyer in my neighborhood that I just moved into about me being a new Pampered Chef consultant in the area. I don't know a lot of people in the area and thought that it would be a nice way to get some business. Does anyone have a flyer made up or any ideas they can share with me?

Jul 18, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

There is a good one on this website under PC Files called "let me be your PC lady" or something to that effect. Its a good one. I think there is another trifold flyer under the files section that is a good neighborhood flyer. Here is another neat one that someone else made that I may put in my neighborhood.I haven't decided yet.

Attached Files:

Jul 18, 2005
  3. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Great Flyer!!!

Janel,
    Your flyer looks great!!!

Jul 18, 2005
  4. Using flyers???

:confused: When putting flyers in your neighborhood where do you put them?
    & has anybody ever received any response by using them?

shanon

Jul 18, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

It's best to stick them between the flag and the actual mailbox. You can get in trouble for actually putting them inside the mailbox. Or even attach them somehow to peoples' front door.

Jul 18, 2005
  6. Flyer

Thanks Janel for sharing your flyer! I was curious how others had introduced themselves in their neighborhoods as a PC KC. This helps alot!

Aug 2, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted