• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Wonder if We Will Get "Mini Kit"

In summary, the "Mini Kit" is a pre-packaged set that includes mini versions of popular kitchen tools, a recipe card, and the option to purchase additional individual mini tools. The price may vary and the tools are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The "Mini Kit" is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Did all you other Canucks see that Mini kits that they have in the U.S. now?

JEALOUSY is setting in!

:confused:

I KNOW! I hope we get that promo too - gives peple an option!

My fingers are crossed! :)

Yes, I did see them and I am definitely jealous! I wish we had them in Canada too. Hopefully they will make their way up here eventually.

1. What is included in the "Mini Kit"?

The "Mini Kit" typically includes a mini version of our popular kitchen tools, such as the Mini Mix N Scraper, Mini Serving Spatula, and Mini Measure All Cup. It also comes with a recipe card featuring easy, delicious recipes to try with your new mini tools.

2. Can I customize the "Mini Kit" with different tools?

Unfortunately, the "Mini Kit" is only available as a pre-packaged set with the specific tools and recipe card mentioned above. However, we offer a wide variety of individual mini tools that you can purchase separately to create your own customized mini kit.

3. How much does the "Mini Kit" cost?

The price of the "Mini Kit" may vary depending on current promotions and discounts. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

4. Are the mini tools in the "Mini Kit" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our mini tools, including those in the "Mini Kit", are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the tools.

5. Is the "Mini Kit" only available for purchase through a consultant?

Yes, the "Mini Kit" can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the consultant locator tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • alibene80