1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I will be a Team Leader April 1st!

1. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I signed another recruit last night. Wahoo!

I have more people I am following up with this weekend.

Mar 18, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations Laurie!

Mar 18, 2009
  3. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Congratulations. I was totally on track and excited. I had even ordered my new business cards from Vista with Team leader on them and then the downline from my one "senior consultant" went inactive on the 1st! Frustrating. But I'm still working on it. I'll make it happen yet.

Mar 18, 2009
  4. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm working on it too. Maybe that's why I've been so reluctant to order new business cards! :D I have 3 potentials in the hopper. One is going to sign she just can't seem to do it yet. The other 2 expressed interest in past and I'm trying to sell them on March rebate! My director has been on me to order cards because the ones I have from VISTA print have my website wrong(my error) At least they were free besides shipping!!:) LOL My goal is to be team leader by april 1st with all 3 recruits but I'll take senior consultant if need be!!:)

Mar 18, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You only need 2 active consultants to be TL, they do not have to have anyone underneath them.

Mar 18, 2009
  6. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I know I only need 2 to be a team leader but I still want all 3 to sign then I only need one to have recruit requirements for DIsney!:D Not that I'm not gonna keep trying after I've got 4 still want to get to director and beyond!! :D

Mar 18, 2009
  7. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I know, but I was thinking that the one consultant under me is going through a lot of moving and things with the military and may not always meet the requirement to be active each month for the next several months. So I was thinking that if I had them both then that line would stay active. Just my thought process - but I have a new recruit signing this week so I'm still good. Now to just push on to director.

Mar 18, 2009
  8. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Keep up the good work Sharon!

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?