• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Went to Conference and Just Got Home Todaynew Posts Only

or maybe 11 signs...are.Do you know someone who exibits the symptoms of post-sluttiness? Do they spout meaningless drivel that adds no value to the conversation? Do they use the phrase, "Me, too!" more than twice a day? These are just two of the signs that your loved one may be suffering from severe PSD - post-slut disease. Treatment is available. Call today.There is a meeting of CSPSA every month.Do you know someone who exibits the symptoms of post-sluttiness? Do they spout meaningless drivel that adds no value to the conversation? Do they use the phrase, "Me, too!" more than
heather9892
i went to conference and just got home today
now how am i supposed to read all those and get ready for a fab fall? lol
boy you guys chat alot lol

conference was great

and now know what bliss is and have to say again OMG!!!!!! i could feel myself gaining pounds and inches on my hips:eek:

Glad you a great time, Heather!!

Only 236?I would have thought more like 2,236.I know of at least one PS that posts at least 236 in a day.

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Only 236?

I would have thought more like 2,236.

I know of at least one PS that posts at least 236 in a day.

Nope, only 21/day here... :rolleyes: ;)

There are a few catching up...

I've been averaging about 50 a day in the last month...Of course, Heather's 236 count would be THREADS with new posts, not total post count.

chefann said:
I've been averaging about 50 a day in the last month...

Of course, Heather's 236 count would be THREADS with new posts, not total post count.

You are truly the queen! :)

You should have added a crown to your Simpson's avatar!

The only crown the Simpsonizer had was a BK crown. I need one with "CS" on it. :)

Remember, the average posts that vBulletin gives you is number or posts/day since you signed on. I know of at least one poster who put up about 300 last Thursday alone.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Remember, the average posts that vBulletin gives you is number or posts/day since you signed on. I know of at least one poster who put up about 300 last Thursday alone.

Well, that was either me who was totally not into work last week or I was in my own world and TOTALLY oblivious to what was happening around CS!!!!

Ann...maybe we can put the crown on your avatar then edit it???? Oh, and add the slippers you designed!

Um.... was it me? I apologize. I have been trying to sit on my typing fingers and let other people answer questions, so that I don't look like such a post slut.

Yeah, you got 500 in the last week so you beat me! ;)

heather9892 said:
i went to conference and just got home today
now how am i supposed to read all those and get ready for a fab fall? lolboy you guys chat alot lol

conference was great

and now know what bliss is and have to say again OMG!!!!!! i could feel myself gaining pounds and inches on my hips:eek:
Best wishes and GOOD LUCK on that one, LMAO! I myself gave up on that (catching up that is).

Darn, I was gonna see what the date of my first post was, just to see how long I had been a member before I actually posted, but it only goes back to the last 500, I thought it would have all of them, but anyway, I have been a member for over 2 years and only have 1.8 posts per day average!!

well i got through 75 of them
had dinner and came back, computer had gone to standby and cut me off!!!!!!!! oh well dont need to be here that long anyway lol

Maybe we should find volunteers to summarize all of the threads instead of just the Paige thread?

Man, when I got home there were 481 new posts!:eek:

Posts?Or threads?There have been several hundred posts added to the Missing thread alone over the weekend.

I guess it was new threads....I click on new posts, but 481 threads were pulled up.....and no, I did not make it through them all!

It's hard to keep up! So much great information so little time.

Not to mention the usual drivel. :D

Hey! I resemble that remark!

I notice someone is at it big time this morning, too.

<giggle>
Hello, kettle? This is the pot. You're black.

At least I don't make a line one post and then...

...add a second line in a separate post 30 seconds later.

PSA: This is only a demonstration of how to be a PS, not a real PS posting.

PSA
Solemn voiceover:
Do you know someone who exibits the symptoms of post-sluttiness? Do they spout meaningless drivel that adds no value to the conversation? Do they use the phrase, "Me, too!" more than twice a day? These are just two of the signs that your loved one may be suffering from severe PSD - post-slut disease. Treatment is available. Call today.

Step one is to admit that you have a problem with post sluttiness and that CS posting has taken over your life.Attend a meeting of CSPSA and we'll tell you what the other 11 steps are.

1. What is "I Went to Conference and Just Got Home Todaynew Posts Only"?

"I Went to Conference and Just Got Home Todaynew Posts Only" is a popular online forum where Pampered Chef consultants can discuss their experiences and share tips and insights from the annual Pampered Chef Conference.

2. Who can join "I Went to Conference and Just Got Home Todaynew Posts Only"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can join the forum by creating an account and requesting to join the group. It is a closed group, so only members can see and participate in the discussions.

3. What can I expect to find on "I Went to Conference and Just Got Home Todaynew Posts Only"?

The forum is a place for consultants to connect and share their experiences and ideas from the Pampered Chef Conference. You can expect to find posts about new products, training sessions, keynote speakers, and other highlights from the conference.

4. Can I ask questions or start my own posts on "I Went to Conference and Just Got Home Todaynew Posts Only"?

Yes, absolutely! The forum encourages active participation and discussion. You can ask questions, share your own experiences, and start new threads to engage with other consultants.

5. How often is "I Went to Conference and Just Got Home Todaynew Posts Only" updated?

The frequency of updates on the forum depends on the level of activity from members. Typically, there are new posts and discussions every day, especially during and after the Pampered Chef Conference. However, it is always a good idea to check in regularly to stay updated on the latest news and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies