• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Sample Package - Excluding 3-Tiered & Rectangle Stands

In summary, the sample package offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of products selected by their team, with the exception of 3-tiered and rectangle stands. The cost of the package depends on the products included and can be obtained from a local consultant. The products in the sample package cannot be customized, but customers can discuss specific products with their consultant. The sample package is covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee, which allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days. It is also available for purchase without hosting a party, through either a consultant or their website.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
about nayone being interested in the 3-tiered stand and the rectangle stand? I want to purchase that sample package but don't want these 2 items.

the stands are very cool. the rect. stand holds the enter. set so well people purchase the package deal cause its soo neat. the 3 tier stand is a little large for me but i have sold it already to a few people

How much are you asking for each of these items?

Wow, are you sure you want to sell them? They really help show off our Simple Additions at shows. I've gotten several May bookings by putting the cups and squares in the 3-Tier Stand.

I may be interestedhow much are you asking?

I'll take the both if they are still available.

Email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Andrea Martinez-Ayala

What is included in the sample package?

The sample package includes various Pampered Chef products, excluding 3-tiered and rectangle stands. These products are selected by our team and may vary from package to package.

How much does the sample package cost?

The cost of the sample package varies and depends on the products included. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

Can I choose which products are included in the sample package?

No, the sample package is pre-selected by our team and cannot be customized. However, if there are any specific products you are interested in, you can discuss them with your local consultant.

Is the sample package covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the sample package, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I purchase the sample package without hosting a party?

Yes, you do not need to host a party to purchase the sample package. You can contact your local consultant to place an order or purchase it through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies