• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Noticed with Custom Car Window Signs | Affordable Options - Tia's Inquiry

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of options for custom car window signs, including size, color, font, and design. The time it takes to create a sign depends on the complexity and quantity ordered. Customers are welcome to use their own designs, which will be checked by the team for printing specifications. The signs are weather-resistant and easy to install on car windows.
tia
hi i was wondering if anyone has gotten a sign made for their car window and if so.... where from and the cost as well.
Thanks, Tia

car signI believe town and country has 2 different signs you can pick from. One is like a sticker and quiet inexpensive.

I have the less expensive ones from town & country. They are a sticker type that you apply to the windows. The sticker goes on and when you peel off the backing the letters stay. Really easy to do. I paid like $15 or $16 for one. I should of went ahead and got all three at once to save on shipping! :(

The magnets would be nice, because you could remove them whenever you wanted, but I just can't afford the $60! :eek:

I was wonderingDo these signs really work for you? I was wanting to purchase some but not sure they will draw in that much more buisness. Just wondering how they work for everybody else?!

I got mine just after conference 2005I have actually gotten several orders and two shows out of it so it paid for itself by the end of September.
If I never get another lead from it, who cares! It is paid for!
Got it from Towne & Country but I believe we are no longer using them as of the first of the year. I think another company is being given the P.C. logo rights.

cooli bought lap boards off town & country and i love them!!! when they went on sale i tried to buy them and they were sold out. :mad: so hopefully this new company will be carrying them, wonder if they will change the design? do we know which company it's going to be?

1. What are the available options for custom car window signs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of options for custom car window signs, including size, color, font, and design. Our team can work with you to create a unique and eye-catching sign that fits your personal style and needs.

2. How long does it take to create a custom car window sign?

The time it takes to create a custom car window sign depends on the complexity of the design and the quantity ordered. Our team at Pampered Chef will work with you to determine a timeline that fits your needs and ensures that your sign is ready in a timely manner.

3. Can I use my own design for the car window sign?

Yes, we welcome customers to bring in their own designs for their custom car window sign. Our team will work with you to make sure the design meets our printing specifications and looks great on your car window.

4. Are the car window signs weather-resistant?

Our custom car window signs are made with high-quality materials that are weather-resistant. They can withstand rain, wind, and sunlight without fading or peeling. However, if you notice any damage to your sign due to extreme weather conditions, please contact our team for assistance.

5. How do I install the car window sign on my car?

Installing our car window signs is easy and hassle-free. Simply clean the car window surface, remove the backing from the sign, and carefully place it on the window. Smooth out any air bubbles and you're all set!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sddmom2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • mylilchunkymonkey